"Get your hands off me, fucker, or I'll break them." I ordered. Cain's eyes flared angrily and he reached up, grabbing me by the throat and pushing me against the shelves that threatened to break under the pressure.

"Answer me or I'm going to rip your head off." He threatened, narrowing his eyes. I tried to suck in oxygen, but his fist was closing my windpipe. I choked, reaching up to claw at his fingers, gasping for air.

"You...! Already...! Did that...!" I choked. Cain curled his lip and let go of me roughly, scratching his nails through my skin and probably leaving marks. I covered my stinging throat, sucking in deep gulps of sweet smokey air. Cain started to leave, but I wasn't finished yet as I scoffed.

"And while you're at the whole killing off my whores thing, you might want to kill that first whore I had sex with. Oh, fuck, what was its name? Oh yeah. Cain." I seethed. Cain stopped dead in his tracks, then snapped his head around to glare at me. He came at me and grabbed me by the hair, pushing me hard onto the floor on my back so he could straddle me. I squirmed underneath of him, reaching up to try and shove him off me, but he caught me by the wrists and shoved them over my head, glaring down at me menacingly.

"That's right," Cain sneered down at me, "I was your first. Not those other ugly sluts. And if anyone's a whore, it's you, running around and sleeping with anyone who catches your eye. The best part is, you're the only whore I know of that has to pay people to have sex with him." I fumed and rammed my head forward, colliding our heads together so we both groaned and Cain rolled off me, grasping at his forehead. I sat up, breathing hard and wiping the blood that was still painted on my lips.

But Cain didn't stay down for long because he shot back up and shoved me back to the floor, banging my head against it a couple times until my vision was blurry and I was too dizzy to do anything anymore. I breathed hard, blinking a few times to try and clear my vision.

Cain ran his finger through the blood on my lips and painted it over my lips, his eyes narrowed down at me in concentration before he dug his thumb against a cut that had formed on my temple. I hissed as he rubbed his thumb over it to collect the blood on it before he painted it over my eyelids.

"You look pretty with make up," He mocked, grabbing my jaw and forcing me to look at him, "If only you'd just behaved, none of this would have happened."

"I have no idea what you're talking about." I groaned in pain, trying to get away from him, but he slammed my head into the floor again and I swore I heard my skull crack, so I went still as Cain traced a bloody train from my temple down my cheek.

"Don't pretend you don't know," Cain snapped in disgust, "God, you piss me off. And the way you run around wearing this stupid uniform. It makes you look like a girl. You're a man."

"You're one to talk, wearing corsets and Daisy Dukes." I grunted. Cain bashed my head into the floor again and now I bit my tongue to keep quiet as he curled his lip.

"At least I don't sleep with anyone cheap. I happen to have a permanent lover." He added smugly. An odd sensation shot through me when he said that. It was a weird feeling that made my stomach and chest hurt. It was almost like being kicked in the nuts. I don't know why I felt it. I hated Cain and couldn't care less about what he did in his spare time, but at the same time, I found myself questioning the whole thing.

When did he get a lover? How did he find the time? He was running the Fields of Asphodel, and I'm pretty sure last I checked, he was also taking on the paperwork for Elysium, my Elysium. How come he could have a lover and I couldn't? How could he find someone so quickly? Did I really not mean anything?

"And he's a much better fuck than you," Cain purred, leaning down to nuzzle his nose against mine, making my stomach churn, "He didn't cry like you did the first time. He takes it like the man he is. He's so good that I even let him fuck me once in a while, if he's been a good boy. What about you, Abel? Have you found anyone who actually wants to fuck you?" Pain tore through me at that, but I wasn't about to show it to him, so instead, I snarled angrily and took the chance to kick him off me.