"Stupid fucking parents" she muttered as she kicked the pot, but the boys could hear every word. "Evelyn, you're going to apologise to Perry so the media doesn't think we're a bunch of lying, cheating, horrid scoundrels, even though that's exactly what we already fucking are!" Evie put on a shrill voice as she imitated her mother, still looking down to her feet. She may or may not have added the last bit for personal satisfaction.

When she was done kicking the pot she turned to storm away from the house but stopped when she saw three other pairs of feet come into her line of vision, all pairs pointing towards her.

That's not who I think it is... right?

She looked up and went into a state of shock when she saw the boys, not emotionally prepared to see her three best friends who she thought hated her.

I'm not ready for this no not today not now I cannot do this-

"Evie?"

"No. No, fucking no. Don't you dare show up now!" Evie pointed to the three boys. "I don't need this, not now, I need... well, not you three! I don't fucking-" Evie's voice broke as she felt the tears that she tried so hard to keep in starting to flow. "I don't need you here, please leave, I can't deal with you three on top of everything and-"

"Evie" George stepped forward and placed his hands on the blonde girl's shoulders, turning her to him. "Calm down"

"Don't you fucking dare tell me to calm down George Stephen Gresley Smith!" ((I think that's how you spell it but idk, I've never heard of the name 'Gresley' or 'Grisley' or whatever before, plus Blake kinda mumbled it in the interview so yeah)). Evie tried to push George off but he kept a strong grip on her, so she just held onto his wrists. "Don't you dare come here and just tell me what to do after being the world's biggest dickhead to me over fucking Twitter DM's." Evie shoved George off, which resulted in her tripping over the doorstep behind her and falling onto her ass. "For fucks sake" she groaned as pain shot through her coccyx.

Evie buried her head in her hands as George stood back and looked at Reece and Blake, a helpless expression on his face. Reece stepped forward, bent down and gently took Evie's hands. "Evie, breathe for me. It's okay, you're alright, just breathe. Send all the anger out of your body" Evie closed her eyes, picturing the familiar anger blobs, before trying to trap them in the air and send them out, but for some reason, she couldn't do it. She was just too angry. "I can't, I can't Reece they're not going away" Evie sobbed out.

"Hey, it's alright, they'll go, I promise"

"Reece-" Evie's voice broke as a sob hit her and Reece sat down properly before he pulled her onto his lap and into his chest tightly, sighing slightly in relief when he felt her arms wrap around him.

"Evie, you're worked up and tired. You just need to breathe, okay? Everything will be alright, it always is, you just need to try and breathe and let go of your anger. Can you do that for me?" Evie nodded. Reece stayed hugging her for a bit before saying "Come on Evie, let's get you away from here." Evie nodded slightly and Reece lead her over to the car, before opening the door for her. George made his way towards the back of the car but Blake held his arm and gave him a look.

"What?" George asked.

"Sit in the front, maybe?" Blake suggested, wincing when he saw George's facial expression "I know it kills you when Evie's like this, it kills all of us, but for some reason, you seem to be the one who caused this so it's probably best if-"

"Yeah, I get it" George pulled his arm out of Blake's before getting in the front of the car with the driver. Blake sighed and got in the back, next to Reece who was in the middle.