Poke.

Evelyn - It's Evie! My full name is so gross - was extremely happy with the friends she had, even though she only had three (excluding her boyfriend). This honestly didn't matter to her; she had their backs, they had her's - it worked. Why would she need anybody else when she had such a good thing going for her? Blake, George and Reece were more than enough. Honestly, she could even survive without her boyfriend if she tried, and she wouldn't have to try hard.
In fact, she'd have to survive without him in about ten minutes time, but she didn't know that yet.

The music was pounding, or maybe it was just Evie's head, as the music wasn't even loud - she didn't want to admit to it, but knew that she'd had a bit too much to drink. The blonde did not let this stop her from downing the shots that her boyfriend, Leo, passed her, determined to show him that she could 'loosen up', which he had been telling her to do for the past week.
The night was swirling into a blur as she danced, fully aware that she probably wouldn't be able to recall most of the night the next morning when she woke in a weird location like the bathtub. Unsurprisingly, this had happened quite a few times - it was the first place her best friends looked for her if she didn't leave the party.
However, the next morning she didn't wake in a bathtub, and there was one bit of the night that she was sure she could never forget:

After taking a breather in the garden, letting the cool air flow through her and clear her brain a bit, she went back into the house to find Leo, asking around to see if anybody had seen him. She wanted to leave and the boy had not had a lot to drink, so she figured he could assist her home. Evie checked the whole of the downstairs before she made her way up to the higher floor, trying hard not to fall down the stairs as she looked around for her year-long-boyfriend. It seemed, however, that all the rooms were empty apart from one, the final room she came to. The bathroom.
Feeling a new wave of nerves hit her, Evie approached the white door, hearing what sounded like a moan from the other side of the wood.

This could either be really awkward or really heartbreaking, and there's only one way to find out...
Opening the goddamn door.

Exhaling, the drunk blonde extended her hand and pushed open the white door slowly, her bright green eyes being greeted with the sight of a girl on her knees in front of Leo, her wonderful, amazing, faithful boyfriend.

"E-Evie! It's not what-" The boy stuttered, pushing the girl's head away and grabbing at his crotch to tuck himself back into his jeans. Disgusting.

"Don't even fucking finish that sentence, dickhead" Evie instructed him, watching as the girl turned and wiped her mouth on the back of her hand. Anger was rushing through the blonde as she tried to restrain herself from ripping the girl's extensions out - luckily the girl didn't go to her school, so Evie wouldn't have a reason to see her again. "I'm so fucking done with you, I'm more done with you than Vincent Van Gough was with his life" The angry blonde turned on her heel and stormed away from the bathroom, stomping like an elephant down the stairs and quickly scanning the room for one of the only four- sorry, three -people she trusted.
Evie started to get frustrated as she couldn't find any of her best friends, wishing that she could just click her fingers and they'd all appear next to her so they could all leave. Luckily, her eyes fell on Recee Bibby, who had been one of her best friends since she was 10 years of age. Evie quickly made her way towards him and grabbed his hand, before pulling him away from the guy he was talking to and quickly rushing out of the house.

When the two of them were outside - And Evie had thrown a plant pot at a wall - Reece spoke up, sounding rather hesitant. "Evie, you okay?"

"No I'm not fucking okay!" she huffed, turning and glaring at the blonde boy who took a step back from the explosive girl as she kicked at a second plant pot. He waited a minute for her to stop kicking things and then took some cautious steps towards her, asking her to tell him what happened in a calm tone. "Leo! He was in the bathroom with some air head who was giving him a fucking blowie! He clearly just made me drunk so he could sneak off with that utter-" Reece took hold of Evie's shoulders and looked into her bright green eyes, trying his best to calm her down.