Blocked.

Quick little update as a thank you for 6k!

~

George frowned at twitter, not entirely sure what was going on. He had gone onto Evie's account to see if she had tweeted anything about her night, not expecting to see the message which popped up when he went onto her profile.

You have been blocked from following this account at the request of the user.

"Dude, I think Evie's blocked me" George called to Blake, who was lying on his bed in their hotel room, scrolling through Instagram.

"What?" The brunette questioned, not taking his eyes off of his phone; he was tired and couldn't really be bothered to talk to anybody.

"On Twitter." George clarified "Look"

"Why would she block you?" Blake asked, turning his head to look at George's phone screen as George held out his phone for Blake to see. He frowned at the screen as he read the message, wondering what the blonde could have done to get himself blocked by their best friend.
"I have no idea" George replied, taking his phone back from Blake who had taken it off of him to read the message.

"You must do" Reece chimed in from the hotel door which he'd just entered through. "You're the reason why she did it"

"What do you mean?" George questioned, frowning at Reece who walked into the room and flopped down beside the blonde on the bed.

"Evie said that she knows we'd rather not deal with her shit, and you made that 'perfectly clear'." The eldest boy stated, taking George's phone in his hand to see the profile.

"What did you do mate?" Blake inquired, sitting up and swinging his legs over the side of his bed to face the blonde, who was getting worked up.

"I didn't do anything!" George protested, sitting up. "What did I apparently do?! I haven't talked to her for hours!"

"I don't know, but she's blocked me and I'm guessing Blake too" Blake took out his phone and went onto Twitter, before confirming Reece's guess. Blake knew he definitely hadn't done anything, so why would she block him? It didn't make any sense - the last time he'd spoken to her she seemed fine.
"George, mate, what did you say to her?" Blake asked, frowning.

"Nothing! I haven't spoken to her since before the dinner!" George protested, flopping back onto the bed with a huff and crossing his arms like a toddler having a tantrum.

"Maybe that's the problem. Maybe she thinks you don't want to talk to her... She must have seen you when Lara took my phone and talked to her on Skype" Blake suggested, looking back down at his phone as if he would have magically been unblocked in the past few seconds he had spent looking away from it.
"Well it's not like I didn't want to talk to her, I was a bit busy arranging for her to come and see us on tour!" George half shouted, flinging his hand out as he spoke.

"It's alright mate, we know, calm down. Check your text messages or something" Reece instructed George, patting the frustrated boy on the leg in an attempt to calm him down. George sighed and exited Twitter before going onto his text conversation with Evie.
"It's just our conversation about Skyping before the dinner, nothing else."

"Try texting her" Blake said.

To: Ladette
Evie?

Sending...
Sending...
Sending...
Text message failed to send.

"Of course, I can't even text her now becuase she's fucking blocked my number. Why does she have to be so stubborn?" George grumbled, letting his phone drop to the duvet as he brought his hands up to cover his face. He didn't know why he was getting so angry over this; Evie could have been playing a prank on them, for all they knew. He supposed he was just tired and not in the mood for this - he had wanted to chat to Evie for a bit before he went to bed.
"Well it's obvious what we have to do now" Reece stated, looking between the two boys who frowned at her.