Chapter six

Authors note:  ok, ok. I haven't put an author's note yet so, here it is. I hope all of you are enjoying my book. I had this idea to write this book since I was little and it feels great to finally write it down. Thanks to my friends KittyRose99  and Winterbreeze332  for helping me write this. Anyway here is Chapter Six.

"Good night, my dear." Walter took the blanket and put it on May, covering her neck down." I'm sorry I haven't been able to talk to you so much, sweetie. I, I'll spend more time with you this time." May nodded and reassured him that it was fine. Whatever he did. He would always be her grandpa.

May woke up the next morning to a bang. She sat up quickly and looked all around her room. She saw the doll, lying on the floor. She picked it up and examined it carefully. She had to throw it out, so she did. She went outside into the cold air then she opened the trash bin. She chucked the doll in there and sighed. When she went back inside, she was greeted by both, Walter and Nora. Walter served breakfast and Nora was knitting." Hi May!" Nora exclaimed excitedly," I'm making you a nice new jacket for the cold weather we're getting." May wasn't embarrassed, why wouldn't she want a jacket for the cold? Most kids would hate knitted jackets, but she didn't. Walter served breakfast," most important meal of the day." He said as he served pancakes on to everyone's plates. Nora smiled cheerfully, May could tell she was hiding something. Once they finished the meal, Nora stood up from her chair." Ok, May, Walter. I have a surprise!" May knew it." What is it grandma?" Nora sat back down and put her hands under the table. She retrieved a box, with holes in it! It was some sort of pet, she was so excited." Behold," Nora took off the wrapping paper." Fuzzy!" Out jumped a cheerful Pomeranian dog, he had fluffy orange fur that made him look like a lion. He licked May various times. She loved him.

May walked up to a restaurant cheerfully. Her grandparents had promised her a cuisine dinner." This is the best day ever!" May said as they walked up to the reception.
They were assigned to Table 8, Walter and Nora sat down slowly while May just jumped in. She ordered her food and spoke to her grandparents." Listen, guys. I'm so glad that I was able to be here with you. I- I couldn't even imagine a life without you guys!" She teared up, thinking about the past events. They calmed her down, hugging her and reassuring her that everything was okay.
May was halfway though devouring her food, when... May felt sick. Her stomach felt like it had been shook a thousand times. She tried to act polite and keep the sickness to herself. Before she knew it, her grandparents were staring at her with confusion." I'm sorry, would you excuse me?" She was about to sit up when, she saw something in her head. A flashback of emotions, fears and deepest secrets. She sat back down hesitantly as she was hallucinating. May was imagining black liquid, and out of it came, the doll. The doll!
"Grandma?" May looked at her slowly.
"Sweetie, are you okay. You seem dizzy, sweetheart." Nora tilted her head and nodded.
"Grandma, you--," May stared at the floor nervously." Have you seen my doll anywhere?" May took the small approach. Her grandma chuckled," oh, that doll! Found it in the garbage for some reason, sweetie!" May rocked back and forward slowly." Let's, um," Walter noticed May acting weird," let's go home, shall we?"