Chapter Twenty-One

Start from the beginning

"Well, are we going to stand here and let the thugs find us or are we going somewhere and save our asses?" I asked. He laughed. I smiled. His laugh was just beautiful. 

"My place isn't that far from here. You want to go?" He asked nervous. 

"Um well, if I go back to my house I have to walk through that park and I am not going through that and getting myself killed," I responded. 

"Okay, my place it is," He said before grabbing my hand again which made electricity go through me. He started dragging me down some roads until we finally reached an 4 story apartment building. He went inside and I followed. We got into the lift and there was a silence. I am still replaying the kiss over in my head. It was just so amazing and words can't even describe it!

When we finally reached his floor which happened to be the third floor. He walked out and I followed like a lost puppy. Harry played with the keys until he finally found the right one and jammed it in. He twisted the knob and got inside. I followed behind him shutting the door. It was pitch black and I couldn't see anything. 

"Harry?" I whispered. I heard a chuckle and then the lights came on......brighter than I expected. I squinted and blinked a few times until my eyes got adjusted to the light. 

I looked around the place. There was a small living room and there was a long hallway on the left. It was surprising how everything was neat and clean. I was expecting a messy, disgusting looking place but once again Harry proved me wrong. It looked cozy.

Harry appeared in the hallway after my eyes roamed around the place. He was in grey sweatpants and a simple white t-shirt. His hair was all over the place and not pushed up. His hair was to the side. I stared at him. I never saw him with his hair to the side. It looked......cute.

"Fancy what you see?" he smirked. I rolled my eyes. "You bought the guitar with you?" he laughed.

"Well, I didn't want just some stranger taking it. Maybe it has the owners name on it or something," I said turning the guitar over and over to see if someone's name was on it.

On the bottom on the guitar was a small H. I heard Harry laugh. "It's my guitar love," He stated. Well that makes sense. I made a 'o' with my mouth which made Harry laugh even more. He walked over and took the guitar and sat down on the couch. I just stood there staring at him.

"Well, are you going to sit or not?" He asked looking up at me. I cleared throat and sat down and sat on the armchair across from Harry.

"You play guitar?" I questioned. "Yeah," He replied rubbing the back of his neck which I thought was adorable.

"Don't be embarrassed. There's nothing wrong with boys who plays guitar," I replied.

"Well did you expect me to play guitar?" 

"Well no but I think that's cute. It was unexpected and I like that." I whispered the last part but I think he heard because he looked up and gave me a huge smile showing his dimples. Gosh, I missed his smiles and his DIMPLES!

"You left it at the park?" I questioned. "Yeah, I was playing it and I left it there. That's why I came back to get it," He answered. 

"Oh. Can you play something for me!?" I asked getting excited like a 5 year old. He chuckled.

"I don't think-" 

"Awww come on! Please," I pouted. "Fine," He grabbed the guitar and strummed it a few times. He started playing a song I never heard of. It was pretty cool and it sounded amazing. I wonder what song it is.

"Oh my god! That was so bloody brilliant!" I exclaimed after he finished. "You liked it?" He questioned grinning like an idiot.

"No I hated it." I said sarcastically. "Of course I liked it you fucktard!" I exclaimed making him laugh.