Artificial Intelligence ~Part 5~

I laid like peacefully between the two all night thinking about my dream. I knew it wasn't true that it wouldn't really happen. Ty would never do that, even if he had forgotten me, he wouldn't hand me over to those people to be killed. Would he? I shook my head vigorously. 'Stop it' I thought. 'He would never hurt me like that.'

By 6.50A.M., I silently slipped out from between Paul and Katie, grabbed my horrid school clothes and went to get my shower. I was so tired my eyelids kept dropping and I rested my head against the wall. I had no intentions of washing my hair but with my head lent against the wall the water ran down my head.

I jumped when someone started to bang on the door.

"Mimi, hurry up! You've been in there for like twenty minutes!" Paul shouted from the other side.

"Idiot." I mumbled under my breath. I sighed heavily and turned off the water, stepping out of the warm shower into the cold.

I wasn't hungry, so once I had done my hair and put a small bit of make-up on, I went to school without saying anything to Paul and Katie.

I was the first in class and went straight to my desk. I had twenty minutes until class began so I rested my head on the table and closed my eyes.

"Mimi, wake up! Class is about to start!" Sarah whispered loudly into my ear.

"Huh?" I woke up disoriented. I sat up stretching.

"Morning!" Sarah laughed next to me. I looked at her and smiled.

"Morning," I replied.

"Bad night?" She asked curiously, her face showing concern. I could even feel she was concerned about me. It made me smile wider.

I nodded to her. "Yeah."

Sarah tilted her head to the side. "Want to talk about it?"

I really didn't, and couldn't for that fact. Luckily Mr. Gnomb called the class so that he could start.

Sarah didn't ask again what had kept me up all night, which was just fine by me.

We passed the others in the hall and they asked me if I was feeling better after yesterday's fainting. I assured them I was fine, and that we would seem them at lunch. We even passed Ty on the way to our third lesson but he didn't acknowledge me and just said 'Hello' to Katie.

Even at lunch when we were all round the table, Ty acted as if I wasn't there. It hurt a lot to see how angry he was with me.

"So, Mimi?" Zack asked. I looked up to him. "Erm...not to sound rude or anything, but, well, I was just wondering about...hmm...."

"Just say it, Zack," I told him, smiling.

"Well yesterday you fainted, and last week you freaked out. I was just wondering what that was all about?" he asked.

Felt my eyes widen when he asked me about all that.

"Well, erm, I...I..." I hesitated, no idea what to say.

"Don't worry about him," Clare said. I had finally learnt how to tell which one was which between Clare and Chloe. Even though the both looked the same and dressed similar to one another, Chloe's eyes were different from her sisters. Clare's eyes were green with a hint of blue, while Chloe's were just green. "He's just being nosy." She then glared at Zack, who just shrugged with a innocent look.

I watched Ty for the rest of lunch, but he never once looked at me. I couldn't feel anything from him, he was hiding from me. Five minutes before the end of lunch Dylan, Danny, Clare, Chloe and Ty went to their next classes. Zack and Sarah were still here, Zack was waiting for Sarah because they had next lesson together.