Artificial Intelligence ~Part 4~

Mimi's P.O.V

------------------

I didn't go to afternoon classes, the nurse thought it would be best if I went home with Paul. I could feel how worried and concerned he was. I was confused about Sarah though, she said she was really worried about me yet I felt no worry from her. She was suspicious and regretting something she had done. But that was all I could get from her.

I knew Paul was trying to talk to me driving back to the house. But his words just went through one ear and out the other, my brain not registering the words.

All I could think about was Ty and the anger I saw in his eyes as he told me to leave him alone. I could feel his hate toward me, his confusion and suspicion, but I also felt hope. He had been hoping that what I was saying was true; that he wasn't the only A.I., but anger soon replaced it.

I was pulled out of my thoughts by Paul tickling my side. I laughed and then slapped his hand away.

"Remember," he started, cheerfully. "Turn that frown upside down." He smiled at me flashing his teeth.

"Idiot," I muttered under my breath as I turned to look at my window. I couldn't help but smile. Paul had always been able to cheer me up, even when he was a little boy. I remember the day he ran around the house with his mother's bra on and his Superman underwear. The thought made me laugh out loud.

"What's the joke?" Paul asked curiously.

Looking at his face made me laugh louder and harder that tears started to run down my face.

He pulled up outside the house, I saw Katie's car there as well. Paul must have called her while I was asleep in the nurse's room.

I got out the car still chuckling as I opened the door and walked in.

Katie was sitting on the stairs, she jumped up when I walked in, then ran to me a crushed me in a hug.

"Katie, can't breathe!" I choked out, trying to pry her arms from around my neck.

She ignored me. "Oh my god, Mimi! Are you okay? Paul phoned saying you fainted! Are you alright?" she kept asking.

"She won't be, unless you let go of her," Paul answered her as he walking in and closed the door behind him.

She quickly let go of my and took a small step back. She looked at me and I could see the worry in her eyes. She was so much like a mum to me. It was amazing how things had changed since she was a little girl. As she grew up I was the big sister to her, then she was to me and now she's like the mother I always wanted.

"I'm fine," I started to reassure her then stopped. I could feel how worried she was about me. But that wasn't what made me stop. There was something else with the worry...lust? Pleasure!? My mouth opened in shock as I realized where Katie had been. "You've had sex with him!" I accused her with a smile on my face.

Katie's expression was in such shock, I started to laugh when her cheeks blazed tomato red. She was beyond embarrassment.

"Mimi!" Paul was disturbed. "I really don't want to know about my sister's sex life! Please! It's bad enough to know she's not a virgin anymore, but to know when..." he couldn't go on and just shook his head at me.

I laughed at him and shrugged. "We're all adults," was all I said.

"Then maybe you should act your real age, Grandma!" he emphasized on the word 'Grandma', "instead of the age you look." Paul teased.

Katie had gone back to her natural color and started toward the kitchen to start on dinner. She knew trying to stop Paul and me would be a bad idea.

I glared at Paul, who then stuck his tongue out at me. And he said I needed to act my age! Then he went and helped Katie with dinner.

After dinner I went to bed, Katie started to worry again because it was only 7P.M.

"It's been a long day." I reassured her. It seemed to me I was doing a lot of that lately.

I didn't sleep at all that night, as soon as my eyes closed I dreamed of Ty. He said he loved me, again, and then he was gone. I saw him again only this time he was yelling at me to stay away. and then it all went black, I was then in a room tied to a table, there were people all around. I knew what this meant; I had been caught by the A.I.C. One man was talking to me, saying if it wasn't for the person to my left I would never have been caught. I turned my head to the left to see someone walk out of the shadows. I screamed.

"Mimi! Mimi, wake up! You're just dreaming, Mimi! Wake up!"

I opened my eyes and saw Katie and Paul leaning over me. I sat up and buried my head into Katie's shoulder. And cried.

Twenty minutes and a whole toilet paper roll later I had stopped crying and was sitting between a sleeping Paul and Katie. But I couldn't fall asleep again, all I could think about was my dream and the person who walked out of the shadows. The person who handed me over to the A.I.C. to die was Ty...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Im sorry that it's so short but I wanted to post something up for those of you that have been waiting for more. I will psot more as soon as i can.

Thank you for reading and voting!!!! Please keep voting and commenting!!!!

Comment!!!

Comment!!!!

Comment!!!!!!