Artificial Intelligence ~Part 3~

TY'S P.O.V.

-------------------

I was walking across the lunch room to my normal table were my friends and girlfriend, Sarah, sat. There was someone else sitting there, too. It must be the new girl I'd heard about.

I was still looking at the table, when I saw Sarah turn around to look at me. Her beautiful smile spread across her face as she leap out her chair and come running towards me.

I remember what my foster parents, Angie and Graham, had said about getting into a relationship with someone.

I don't know how old I am exactly, or where I came from, but fifty years ago I remember waking up in a warm, comfy bed. Angie's mother was sitting at my side, when I woke I immediately started to ask her questions. Where am I? Who is she? Who am I? What happened?

Angie's mum said she'd explain everything after I had showered, dressed and had something to eat. I quickly got washed and changed then went downstairs where she had some eggs and toast waiting for me. While I ate she told me everything. I was something called and A.I. Artificial Intelligence, and was created a long time ago. She also told me I was the last of my kind, but I had been living with her family for many generations. I asked her why I couldn't remember anything; she hesitated before telling I had been an accident.

Ever since I've still stayed with the family and was now living her Angie and Graham, they have be so kind to me and are not the slightest bit bothers, that I'm artificial or scared of my powers. They told me they still loved me like a son.

The only thing I could remember about the past was my powers: I can have total control over someone's mind. I can read their every thought, as well as erase one and replace it with something else.

Just than Sarah ran into me wrapping her arms around my neck and planting a kiss on my lips.

"Hi," I smiled at her. Even though Angie said it wouldn't be a good idea to date, but something in Sarah reminded of someone I knew long ago. The only problem was I couldn't remember who.

"Hi," she replied, her smile stretching wider across her face. "Come and meet the new girl, her name is Mimi. She's really nice, we share the first three lessons..." Sarah continued to talk but as we approached the table I started to get a strange feeling in my stomach.

"Mimi, this is Tyler. Tyler this is my new friend, Mimi." Sarah introduced. I watched as the girl turned to say hi, when she froze and looked me in the eyes. Something inside me and screamed 'It's her!' but I just shook my head and said, "Hi, I'm Tyler. Welcome to St. Oakwoods."

She continued to stare at me in shock. What the hell is wrong with her? I thought. Crap. Could she have met me before when she was younger and meet me now again to see I haven't changed in years.

"Mimi, are you okay?" Sarah asked, kneeling down to look her in the eyes. But Mimi still kept eye contact with me.

Then she whispered. "Ty?"

Crap, I thought again while Sarah looked back and forth between us.

"Do you two know each other?" she asked, there was a bit of annoyed tone in her voice.

I shook my head, "No."

I was finally able to break eye contact with Mimi, a small pain started in my chest.

Mimi suddenly cried out, looking back at her I saw her hunched over with her arms wrapped around herself, tears streaming down her face.

"Mimi!" Sarah cried, "Are you okay? What's wrong?"

I stared shock with concern unsure what to do. What the hell was wrong with her? I looked at the others at the table, they had the same expression shocked with concern.