"Annabeth... I," My voice broke off in a fit of coughing and Annabeth pulled back to look into my eyes.

"Shush, don't speak Percy. Please just stay with me, hold on." She pleaded, kissing my sweating forehead.

I chocked out the words, "I love you, Annabeth," as I drew my last breath.

"Percy? Percy! PERCY!" A frantic voice broke me from my reverie.

My eyes fluttered open. Hang on, since when were my eyes shut? Since when was I on the floor? I wondered, becoming aware of my surroundings. "Uh, Annabeth? What happened?"

"I don't know?" She said, leaning over me and sweeping my air away from my face. "You just collapsed."

Collapsed? "No, I didn't I was just..." I stopped. No, I couldn't... that wasn't...

"Percy? Are you okay?" Annabeth's voice was full of concern.

"No. I'm not." I scrambled to my feet and grabbed Annabeth's hand, pulling her after me.

"Hey! What are you doing?" She protested, but she didn't pull her hand away.

I dragged her to my cabin and shut the door.

"Annabeth, I-I had one of those dreams." I said once I was sure that no one was listening.

Annabeth raised an eyebrow. "You did? What did you see?"

"Well, I died." I replied.

Her eyes widened. She sat down on my bed, resting her chin on her hand as she thought. I sat at my desk tapping my fingers on the wood.

"What does it mean?" She asked.

I didn't know how to answer her. What did it mean.

Annabeth's POV

"Annabeth." A voice whispered to me.

It wasn't the voice I'd thought it was. It was a woman's voice, soft and beautiful.

"Annabeth you are in danger. There is a spy among you, one who works for your enemy." She said.

I searched the mist that surrounded me, looking for the woman. I could see a distant silhouette of a young woman, maybe my age. "Who are you?"

"I am a friend." She answered. "You must know who you can trust. even people you think you know may betray you."

"Who can I trust." I demanded.

The woman laughed. "I can't tell you that Annabeth. But when you arrive at your destination, be ready for anything."

Then she disappeared.

Annabeth's POV

I decided not to tell Percy about my dream. I had the strangest suspicion of who it was, but she'd told me I was in danger, and that I should be careful who I trust.

"Annabeth, I..." He broke off. We were sitting on the quarterdeck, which had kinda become our place. No one came up here much, except for Grover and Beckendorf.

"What?" I asked, looking at Percy as he sat beside me, staring at his crew as they worked.

He looked up at me. "I'm worried."

I frowned. That never meant anything good.

"Luke's gaining on us. I have a spy. I-" He started babbling but I cut him off my putting a finger to his lips. His gorgeous eyes widened a bit in surprise, and I felt the strong urge to kiss him, to feel his body against mine.