Chapter 2

Hello guys!

I don't own Percy Jackson. Enjoy!

Annabeth's POV

Percy Jackson.

Somehow that name sounded familiar, and so did the name of him ship, the Princess Andromeda, but I just couldn't place it.

I ran back through my conversation with Percy. What had Luke done to him? A thousands thoughts ran through my head at once. Where were they taking me? What did Percy want from Luke? Did I want to go back to marry Luke? Was he even looking for me?

With these thoughts in my mind, I lay down on the bed, and eventually fell asleep.

I ran through the dense bush. A sword was strapped to my waist, but I didn't touch it. I was running from something, that much was obvious to me.

Vines seemed to search for my feet, making me stumble and trip as soon as I'd regain my pace.

I heard the sound of dogs barking and arrows whistling past me. People were shouting at each other behind me, and I picked up Luke's voice.

Luke? He came to find me? But, strangely, that thought didn't make me happy like it should have. It made me scared, more scared than I'd ever been before. And I was just scared for myself, either.

'Percy!' I screamed.

I sat bolt upright. What was that?

No, no, no, NO! I yelled at myself, running my fingers though my knotty hair. You can't fall in love with Jackson. Snap out of it Annabeth!

I wasn't falling in love with him, was I?

Luke's POV

Thalia was standing in my office. Her hunters fanned out behind her, glaring like the couldn't believe a man was even in their presence, let alone that they were talking to one.

"Well?" I asked Thalia impatiently.

She narrowed her eyes, and some of the women behind her glared daggers at me. "We've picked up a trail heading towards the dock, but we're not entirely sure that it was Percy Jackson, none of the dogs have picked up on his scent, not even the scent of the Princess Andromeda."

I sighed. "So he's already left."

Thalia nodded.

Damn it! Stupid Percy and his stupid crew and his stupid ship.

"Please, keep trying."

This was about more than just Annabeth now, this was about Percy and me. He'd been out to get me ever since... well I don't like to talk about it.

Thalia gestured back at her Hunters, telling them to wait for her outside. When they were all gone, she turned to me and said, "It can't possibly be Jackson, Luke. You're getting paranoid-"

"I'm not paranoid, Miss Grace!"

Thalia advanced don't me. "Don't you ever use that name!"

I stood and walked around my desk so I standing in front of her. "Thalia please, I need to find Percy Jackson."

Her expression softened slightly at the desperateness in my voice. After a brief stand-off, she relented. "Fine, I'll take another look. But if he's already left, we won't be able to find him."

I ignored that last bit and replied, "Great, thanks Thalia."

The Huntress just nodded once and left to follow the other Hunters of Artemis.

Percy's POV

After giving Annabeth her dinner, I went back on deck to find absolute chaos.

My crew were gathered around two pirates brawling on the floor, completely abandoning my ship. I walked over to the group just as one of the pirates flipped himself on top of the other, punching him hard in the face. I recognised them both immediately.

The group parted to let me through and I pulled the fighters apart. I glared Nico, the one who was throwing the punches, and then at Octavian. A/N: I couldn't think of anyone else I wanted to bash up.

"Both of you, my quarters, now. The rest of you, get back to work."

They followed my orders immediately. None of them wanted to get on the bad side of my blade.

Nico and Octavian followed my to my cabin.

"Captain, I-" Octavian started to say as I sat down, but I held up my hand for silence.

"What happened?"

Nico glared sideways at Octavian and turned to me. "He spilt his dirty washing water on me." He said like it was the biggest insult ever.

He was known for getting into fights over petty things, and he hated Octavian especially because of something he did to his sister. The tow of them were always getting into fights, and by now we all knew that pep talks don't work on them.

"You guys are on toilet duty." I said simply, and they knew that that was a dismissal. When they were gone, I ran my hands through my black hair. I couldn't stop thinking, and that was strange for me. I not a thinker, I'm a doer. And the strangest thing was that I was thinking about a girl with curly blonde hair and fierce grey eyes. A girl that was going to get married to the jerk who did something unimaginable to me. A girl called Annabeth.

Despite what she said, I knew that Annabeth didn't want to marry Luke. I wasn't going to let her. Luke didn't deserve her. He was an ass-hole, the only thing that he wanted from her was her beauty, but I could already tell that there was so much to her and I'd only spoken to her twice. From what I could tell, she was smart and witty... she would make a great pirate.

I pulled one of my maps off the shelf and spread it out over the desk. It was a map to a secret place, only I knew where it was and how to get there. Not even my dad could find a way to this island, and he was one of the greatest pirates of all time. There were legends that only pirates worthy of its secrets could find its shores. I was going to take Annabeth there. Even if Luke could find out where she was, he'd never be able to get there. It was the perfect place.

"Beckendorf!" I called. Moment later, my third-in-command entered the cabin.

He was a beefy guy, and if you wanted anyone by your side in a fight, it was him.

"Yes sir."

"Set course for Ogygia."

So, what do you guys think of this chapter ?