I think he said it to me. He's not looking at me, though. Either way, I'm not getting in the car alone with him.

He starts walking away, but once he realizes I'm not following him, he stops and turns around.

"Well, c'mon." He urges.

"I have a car." I say.

"Okay, we will take your car, then."

"I'm a big girl, I can drive myself." I say, starting to walk away.

I feel my wrists being grabbed, getting spun around and getting pinned to the wall. He's got a tight grip on my wrists and it hurts. I screw my eyes shut, gritting my teeth.

"Mate, you're hurting her!" One of the guys yell and I feel him get pried off of me.

I open my eyes back up, examining my wrists. Their are purple bruises around my wrists. My eyes go wide in shock. I look up at him and his eyes fill with realization.

"I'm so sorry.." He apologizes. "I didn't mean to hurt you."

He takes a step forward, me stepping back and hitting the wall. I bite my lip to keep from crying again. The door flies open and 2 other guys come out.

My phone! Oh, I forgot that my phone was in my pocket.

I pull it out and all the boys' eyes widen. I dial Ethan's number, only hoping that he's not doing anything to be able to come and get me.

"Winter?" His voice comes through the phone. "Are you crying? What happened? What's wrong?"

When the boys take a step closer to me, I just cry even harder.

"Ethan." I sob. "I need you to, please, come and pick me up at the supermarket."

Harry starts walking towards me, crouching down to my level on the ground. He wipes my tears away.

"Hey." He says. "I'm sorry, let me take you home."

I vigorously shake my head and hear Ethan sigh on the line.

"Okay, I'll be over in a few minutes." Ethan hangs up.

I put my head in my hands and just concentrate on breathing, trying to stop crying too.

I feel a hand on my shoulder and flinch at the sudden contact. I hear police sirens in the background and they're coming closer.

I open my eyes, lifting my head to come face to face with Harry.

"Please, just.." I start. "Just go away."

I bring my knees to my chest and curl into a ball. When I hear a car door shut, I jerk my head to the sound and see Ethan walking towards me. I stand up, running into his arms.

"What happened?" He asks. "Did they hurt you?"

I don't answer, I just pull back to look at him.

"Thanks for picking me up." I say.

When I turn back around out of curiosity, I see Harry inches away from me.

"Get away from me!" I yell.

Ethan steps in front of me in a protective brotherly way.

"Stay away." He warns. Ethan wraps an arms around me and leads me to the car. Once we get to it, he spins me around, examining me. "What'd they do?"

"Winter, please." He begs when I don't answer.

"You mean him." I say.

"What?" He asks, confused.