Chapter 30

(Mizuki's POV)

As Yui and I made it to the dining room, we sat down next to each other. All the brothers, was already sitting at the table.

"We have a guest coming in today." Reiji explained. Yui and I gave him confuse looks. A guest? Who's coming?

"Um, Reiji-kun, who's the guest?" Yui asked nervously. Reiji pushed up his glasses with his pointer finger, and gave Yui a disgusted. I could tell that the disgusted look, was not directed towards Yui.

Reiji was about to speak, when a door opened. "Hello my sons." A voice called out. That voice...it sounds...familiar...

I looked to where the voice belonged too. But when I did, I gasped. There staring at the door, was none other than Karlheinz. He is also my...father...

Karl looked around the room. But when he did, his eyes landed on me. His eyes widened. He began to walk towards me. I was drones in my seat. Yui was sitting next to me, looking between my father and I.

Before I knew it, my father was next to me. He looked into my eyes. "M-Mizuki...?" Karl asked uncertainty. I gave him a warm smile.

"Hello....father."

_______________

Ohhhhhh! Plot twist! You're welcome ^.^ Anyways guys, I hoped you liked this chapter!

^ Anyways guys, I hoped you liked this chapter!

True Ruki XD

Added another one, because I can XD #THESTRUGGLE guys!

|Never Out|