Chapter 14

(Mizuki's POV)

"Well you stop and let go of her!" Huh?!

Ayato-Baka and I let go of Yui. She fell on the floor with a groan. "Ow..." Yui mumbled. "Sorry Yui-chan." I said. I helped her up. She brushed herself off and smiled at me. "It's okay Mizuki-Chan." Yui said.

"Oi! Why did you disturb Ore-Sama?!" Ayato-Baka shouted in anger. I looked to where he was shouting at. A guy with white hair, pink eyes, and had a anger look on his face. Guessing that he is a tsundere.

"Shut up! Damn your annoying!" He said with a annoyed look on his face. I whispered to Yui while both of the hotheads fight.

"Um Yui-chan. Who is that?" I asked. "Oh! That's Subaru-kun. He gets mad a lot, so be careful around him." Yui explained. I nodded. I stepped forward and cleared my throat.

"Um hello. My name is Mizuki Komori." I said with a bow. "Komori? Are you related to her?" Hot Head asked while pointing at Yui. I nodded.

"Well...kinda. It's hard to explain." I said. He was about to say something else, when the bell rang. "Tch. Gotta go." Hot Head said while walking off. "You better make me a snack when we get home Yui." Ayato-Baka said and walked off too.

It's just me and Yui now. "Well I gotta go too. Don't want Reiji-Kun to get mad." She said and walked off also, leaving me alone. Thinking, 'who is Reiji?'.

______________

Here is a extra chapter! You're welcome!

Love ya😘