Chapter 16

(Yui's POV)

Mizuki is supposed to come here! I can't wait to see her! But I'm also afraid. The Sakamaki brothers will probably bite her. But Mizuki is also a vampire. Does vampires drink blood from other vampires? Hmm. I'm confused. I'll ask Mizuki when she gets here on Friday.

As I was in my thoughts, my door opened, revealing Laito. "Um hey Laito.." I said nervously. He smirked at me. "Hello little-bitch~." He said. I sweat dropped. He's always like this. I can never get over him calling me that. He's the worst out of all the Sakamaki brothers.

I can tolerate the others, but not him. He's a pervert. I hope he won't be like this to Mizuki. She'll kill him. Well, he's already dead...Then she can kill him again! Yeah!

He came closer to me. I backed up and felt a little moment like this happen a while back. Oh right. Yesterday. He backed me up against the wall and started to sniff my neck.

"Mm~ You smell lovely little-bitch~." He said. I started shacking. I can never get use to this either.

As he was about to bite me, a voice boomed out. "Laito, will you please refrain from biting her." Reiji! I pushed Laito back, making his fedora fall off his head. I ran to Reiji, going behind him. "Aww~! Your no fun~!" Laito whined. Reiji huffed and said, "Leave now." He said in a demanding tone.

Laito huffed in annoyance. "Fine~." He said and left. I turned to Reiji. "Thank you!" I said. He 'tch' in return to my response and left.

'How can I live with these brothers?'

________________

And another one! Man, they just keep on coming! Well, this will be the last one for today. My brain is dead. The next one will either be out by tomorrow or the day after tomorrow.

Love ya😘