Chapter 25

(Mizuki's POV)

Stupid Reiji. Giving Yui a punishment just for disturbing him. That guy needs to chill.

"Mizuki-chan? Are you alright?" Yui asked. I snapped out of my thoughts and looked at Yui. "Yeah I'm okay. Let me get ready." I said. Yui nodded and I got off the bed.

I picked up the uniform that was on a chair and started to take off my clothes. "Ahh! Mizuki-chan don't dress in front of me!" Yui exclaimed and turned around. I crossed my arms.

"What? Are you serious? We're both girls. You don't need to be embarrassed. Besides....I saw you naked once before." I said with a smirk.

"S-Stop Mizuki-chan!" Yui shouted. I chuckled. Oh how I love making her uncomfortable. "Alright..I'll stop...for now." I said. I heard Yui groan. I smirked. Heh.

After I changed into my uniform, I said, "Alright, I'm ready. Let's go before Reiji's panties start going up his ass...I mean if it's not already up his ass." I said. Yui laughed.

Yui and I went downstairs, and saw the brothers, both the Sakamaki's and...Mukami's? I thought they was just here for dinner. Hmm.

"Took you long enough." Subaru said. I raised my eyebrow at him, but didn't say anything.

"Hmph. You're lucky. If you wasn't here in 30 seconds, then you'll be late." Reiji said. I mentally rolled my eyes.

"Let's go!" Ayato shouted and ran outside. Everyone followed and got in the limo. Both the Sakamaki's and the Mukami's had to sit in the same limo. I could tell that none of them liked being near each other. Wonder why.

_____________________

The ride to school was silent. No one talked. No one breathed. Well except Yui. Other than that, it was quiet.

As we arrived at school, instantly the limo was surrounded by fan girls (and boys..? Hey I'm not judging.).

First all the Sakamaki's got out. Then, the Mukami's. Everyone went crazy. And I mean CRAZY.

"OMG! The Sakamaki's AND the Mukami's arrived together!"

"They're SO HOT!"

"HAVE MY BABIES!"

I sighed and got out with Yui. Immediately, everyone glared at us. Great. Just before, no one payed attention to me. Now, they hate me BECAUSE of the STUPID Sakamki's and Mukami's!

I sighed. Whatever. I'll just ignore them. But I know Yui should be used to the glaring fan girl (and boys), by now.

I looked at Yui. Her face was nervous. Nevermind. She's scared as hell.

I grabbed Yui's arm and started walking. "Ah! Mizuki-chan! What are you doing?" Yui said. I looked back at her. "To class." I said simply.

As we was walking, AND trying to survive the fan girls (AND boys), we was stopped by a voice.

"Now what do you think you're doing, M-neko chan, Neko-chan?" Oh great. It just HAD to be him.

_____________________

Okay, I know I haven't been updating in a while. But that's because of testing I had. But since it's summer break...you know what that means!!

Yep that's right! More updates! Yay! \(^o^)/

Yep that's right! More updates! Yay!  \(^o^)/

So true (;o;)/ Poor Yui....

|Never Out|