Chapter 19

(Yui's POV)

Mizuki. She will be here soon... I can't wait to see her. Though, I am afraid for her. But she can take care of herself. She's grown into a strong young women.

Ugh. Now I sound like a mother. Stop it Yui! She'll be fine. Well, at least I hope so.

Reiji will be coming to get me, once dinner is ready. By the time dinner is ready, Mizuki will be here.

_______________

I was sitting on my bed. Swinging my legs back and forth. Thinking.

That was until my door opened, revealing Reiji. "Dinner is ready. So don't be late or you'll be punished." Reiji said and teleported out. I sighed and went downstairs. Since I was dressed, I was already going early.

As I made it, I saw all the Sakamaki's sitting down. I was searching for Mizuki, when I saw her. She looked at me as well. I smiled at her and she gave me a small smile in return.

I sat down in front of Mizuki. Since on both chairs around her were not vacant. She had Ayato on her left, and Subaru on her right.

Reiji stood up, which made everyone look at him. "We have a guest today. Will you please introduce yourself." Reiji asked, but it seemed more of a command, then a request.

Mizuki stood up, and looked at everyone. "Hello. My name is Komori Mizuki." She said and sat back down. Reiji looked at her. "Are you perhaps, related to Yui." He asked.

"Not really." She said and left it at that. I saw Reiji have a irritated look on his face. He did not, like her response. Reiji always wanted a precise response back.

Reiji sighed and I knew he would ask her again later. "Anyways, let me inro-" He was interrupted by a door opening.

4 figures stood before the table. I immediately knew who they were.

"Mukamis!" Ayato seethed out.

___________________

*Gasp!* Hah I hope you like that certain turn of events! Who knew that the Mukamis would make there grand entrance? Oh that's right, me! Your welcome!

I know most of you was probably thinking like, "When is she going to introduce the Mukamis?" Well your thoughts has been answered! Right now! Well technically they will be introducing themselves in the next chapter.

Well anyways, enough of me rambling! Until next time!

P.S. If you read the update I did today, the you will know when the next chapter will be out. If you didn't read the IMPORTANT authors note, then I'll tell you.

Updates will be out on Wednesdays, so don't expect them on any other day. If I don't update on a Wednesday, then the next Wednesday, I'll update 2 chapters! Yay! I hope you have a great day!

|Never Out|