Haha, Bang.

GHOST P.O.V.

When I watched the Ross families mafia boss get shot at, his husband hunted down the shooter and killed him with two perfect bullets to the head. That was when I realised I wanted to be an assassin.

It was made a reality when my family was hunting down and murdered, I should be a mafia boss for the Shinzuki family but without a mafia family, there is no mafia... His name was Jason Ross, he was dying from cancer. He taught me many things and he gave me a fresh start. He named me Ghost.

Currently, I was hunting a man by the name of Johnny Cleveland. He was a low-level thug who always managed to get caught by the cops. To bad luck was not in his favor, I pointed my gun and as I was about to shoot someone else had. Flashing lights soon filled the area and cops flooded the area.

I ran and dropped down the side of the building only to be grabbed roughly. I came face to face with Row Ross, he knew me right away because I had worked for Rune once or twice.

"Run Ghost, you can hide in my cop car."

I nodded and dashed to his car. The windows on this car were the darkest tint you can possibly go.

I waited until almost all the cops were gone before I relaxed. I sat up in the car seat and let out a breath of frustration.

Within a second I heard the fire of a gun and smash of a window. I was shot I could feel the burning and the pain. I heard row yell and saw him running at the car.

The bullet had entered my chest and was a clean shot. I knew this because the weapon used was made to leave no bullet behind.

My vision started to waver as row pulled open the door and started to an address the hole in my chest.

"Rune get the doctor I'm on my way. Keep your brother away from the south door."

Row was saying to whoever was on the phone.

" Mr.Ross I don't feel okay...."

Row ran to the driver's side and jumped in he gunned the car and kept driving. I don't know how much time I spent in the car bleeding out it was peaceful.

Row stopped the car and was out of my line of flickering vision. I saw Rune run out of the south door some of his men behind him.

" Jesus that's Ghost. What happen." Rune said shocked.

"he's been shot a mere inch from his heart, clean through. He needs to see the gang medic like now before he bleeds out."

I had been shot before but never was it this painful. I started to cough and went to wipe my mouth and all I saw was fresh blood. Fuck I'm so dead. One of Rune's men picked me up and started to walk.

"he..hey.. row... when I die *cough cough* I don't want to be buried in a suit"

"Ghost your not going to die I won't allow that," Rune said sharply.

I closed my eyes only to be shaken roughly.

"Don't close your darn eyes."

"Yes, Sir," I said before coughing on more of my blood.

I was set on a bed and I felt a needle and everything started to go dark. Was this death......

If this was death it wasn't peaceful.