"Woah" Sebastian said breathless.

"I know." I said just as breathless. He was looking at me for a while then decided to speak up.

"Camila, be my girlfriend."

Oh my God. Hell yes. Oh right he can't hear me. I was going to tell him yes but he spoke up again.

"I know what your thinking,And It's not your fault. It' your fathers. And I can't live without you in my life Camila. You are the air that I breathe, the water I drink, and the world in my eyes. What I'm trying to say is without you in my life I am better off dead. The last 5 months have been hell without you saying something sassy or sarcastic. I couldn't think without you. And I think I am falling hard for you and if you're not there it will be a hard landing. Camila just think abo-"

I cut him off and kissed him hard and full with lust.No one has ever said something like that to me. And I honestly I think I am falling for him too. I pull away from him and he pouts.

"That was the most beautiful thing anyone has said to me." I said and he smiled at me.

"So that's a ...." He stopped to let me finish it.

"Yes. It's a yes." He kissed me again and I pulled away from him when I heard a noise.

"Did you hear that."

"TIME TO GO! CLOSING IN 5 MINUTES!!" The guy who looked like a janitor said. Couldn't see him that well cause it was dark and he was far away.

We both laughed and grabbed our stuff and headed towards my car. When we get in I get a text.

Unknown Jackass:

Aw babe your breaking my heart. I thought I was the only one you liked.

There was a picture of me and Sebastian having our little make out session.

Me:

Who the HELL are you? Is this some sort of sick game?

Unknown Jackass:

Baby, You made a mess in here now I have to clean it up.

The janitor.

I opened my car door and ignored the yelling of my name by Sebastian and just ran to the entrance door and I saw a sign that said OPEN 24 HOURS FOR YOUR CONVENIENCE.

I rushed inside and asked the man behind the counter where you get you membership "Have you seen a janitor around here?"

"Sorry Miss but the janitors don't get here till the morning."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes."

"Thank you." I turn and see a very worried Sebastian.

"What the hell Camila! You got worried why did you run off?" I walked to the car and got into the drivers seat while Sebastian was on the passengers side.

"Look." I show him the picture of him and me on the gym floor.

"WHAT THE HELL!!" Sebastian exclaimed.

"Yeah."

"Who took this? And have they been bothering you for a long time? Do you know who it is?"

"Damn Sebastian! Calm down, its not 20 question." I snap at him.

"Shit !" I hit the steering wheel

"What going on Camila and tell me everything." He said in a stern voice.