30

'Harry where are we going?' I ask, getting annoyed now because we've been driving for what feels like hours and we aren't getting anywhere.

'Home, you need to go home' Harry says frantically.

'Home is back that way?' I ask, looking back in the car.

'No home, away from this town, home' Harry says, keeping his eyes on the road at all times.

'Harry you're starting to worry me now, this town is my home now. Where are you taking me?' I ask, now I'm panicking because Harry is talking like a crazy person. He suddenly stops the car in the middle of the road, causing the other cars behind us to stop, they're beeping but Harry doesn't care at all.

'Oh god I don't know what to do' Harry sighs, running his hands through his hair.

'Harry, pull over and we can talk about this okay? Just get out of the road before you cause an accident.' I plead. He nods then turns the car back on and pulls over on the side of the road. The other cars drive past us, shouting abuse but Harry doesn't even notice.

'Listen I don't know what's going on, but I think you should take me back to my place, we can talk about this okay? But I need to go home.' I say to Harry, he's just staring into thin air, I don't think he's even listening to me.

'Jayde, I don't know what to do.' He says suddenly, looking into my eyes.

'About what?' I ask gently.

'You' he says.

'Look I know shannon has warned you off me, I don't know why because I can decide for myself who I want to be around, but I want you to know, I want to be around you, I constantly think about you and I want to move on from you because you keep pushing me away but I can't, something inside me just won't let me.' I sigh. I can't believe I just said all of that, it just kept coming out of my mouth like word vomit. Harry looks at me intently for a few seconds before looking away back at the road.

'I'm taking you home, this was a mistake' he says suddenly, his face turning back to his cold heartless expression.

What was I thinking? What was he thinking? I don't know what the hell just happened.