13

'Finally, I'm starvingggg' Shannon groans as Niall comes around the car to open the door for her.

'Me too' I laugh, as I open the car door for myself and get out, I might as well be on this date by myself, I sure would treat myself better than Harry is.

Niall and Shannon walk into the restaurant hand in hand while I walk in, alone because Harry is already in the restaurant, probably sitting at the table already. What is that boys problem? I don't think anyone will ever know.

Shannon kindly stops at the door and waits for me to reach her before we walk into the restaurant together. Wow this place is beautiful, it's not what I was expecting at all. We walk over and sit down at the table that the boys are already sat at. Shannon sits in front of Niall of course so I'm left to sit across from Harry. His face is still cold and emotionless. I smile but I get nothing back, he just looks at me blankly, like always.

'What you fancy eating then?' Niall asks Shannon. She looks at the menu before deciding she wants the ribs.

'Me too' I smile, putting the menu down, I didn't even need to look at it, once I heard ribs I knew that's what I wanted.

'Harry?' Shannon asks. He's not even looking at the table or the menu, he's on his phone looking down under the table. He doesn't even answer Shan so I kick him under the table, hard. That gets his attention.

'Ow' he growls, giving me a look that could kill. I just smile bitterly at him.

'What are you having Harry?' Shannon says, sighing loudly.

'Whatever' he says. 'I'm going to the bathroom, order for me.' And with that, he gets up and walks towards the toilets without another word.

'I'll go talk to him' Niall sighs. He gets up and follow the direction Harry just walked. I get the impression that Niall has to deal with things like this a lot.

'Well this is a nice evening' I say sarcastically. Shannon just shakes her head.

What is up with Harry? I wish i could say I didn't care,but I can't help but wonder if he's okay.