3

I ate so much food last night I can hardly move this morning. When we finished eating pizza we had pudding, then we left and had ice cream on the way home. We got the know each other pretty well, I now know her favourite colour, her favourite food and her favourite song. We have a lot in common. I feel like I've known her forever.

'Morning' Shannon smiles as I turn my head.

'Morning' I smile back, getting out of bed. I look at the clock and see its half 10, I slept in later than I wanted to, I always do that.

'How long have you been awake?' I ask.

'Few hours' she shrugs. I just look at her like she's crazy. 'I always wake up early' she adds. Wish I could do that. Would make getting up for classes a lot easier.

Tonight is the party at Shannon's cousin and I don't have anything to wear, I don't even have any nice makeup or anything.

'Hey do you fancy coming shopping with me today, I need to pick up some bits for the party tonight' I ask Shannon.

'Yeah sounds fun, let me go get ready' she gets out of bed and goes into the bathroom.

I better get ready too.

I throw on some jeans with my purple fluffy top, and apply a light layer of makeup. Shannon is ready the same time I am which is brilliant.

'Let's go' Shannon smiles. I grab my bag and follow her out the door. I don't know where we're going, I hope she does.