25

'Shannnn where are my pink sandals?!' I shout down the stairs. I'm getting ready for my date with Zac and I can't find my sandals anywhere. This is the first date I've ever been on and it's already going wrong. They would look perfect with the outfit I've picked out. Really gotta find them.

I wait five minutes and she's still not answered me, so I'm heading downstairs to find her when I hear voices coming from the kitchen. It sounds like Harry, Niall and shannon are speaking really quietly like they have something to hide. I stand by the doorway and listen, making sure I'm not seen.

'You need to keep away from her Harry, she's clearly interested in you and that's a problem, you know it is.'

'Yeah I know but-'

'No buts Harry, stay away from her.' Shannon spits, slightly louder now.

'Fine whatever.' Harry groans then I hear his feet moving on the ground loudly, meaning he's walking towards my direction. I run backwards as quick as possible, making it look like I've just come down the stairs.

'Hey harry' I smile, acting like everything's normal.

'Hi' he grunts before slamming the front door behind him. Lovely.

'Bye' I call to no one, shaking my head in disgust.

I decide to walk into the kitchen and act like I've not heard anything, there's no point in asking anything because I won't get the truth and I'm not going to let this ruin my date, at least I know where I stand with Zac, I know he likes me and he's not going to switch on me at any second. Well I hope he won't anyway, I don't really know him that well.

'Where are my pink sandals?' I ask Shan bluntly.

'In my room by the window' she smiles. I just nod my head and walk back upstairs to where she said they were.

Thank god they're here, now I can get out of here.