11

I cannot believe I'm being dragged into this. I should have just said no, but I'm too nice and now I've been trapped into doing it, I really annoy myself with my nicest sometimes. I hate double dates as it is, but Harry doesn't seem like the type to be pleasant enough for a causal conversation let alone an actual date where we have to sit across from each other at a table and talk small talk all night while shannon and Niall look into each other's eyes lovingly like they always do, I'm really not looking forward to this at all.

'Shan I don't understand why you are making me do this, why can't you and Niall just go on a date by yourself, why do I have to be dragged along with your cousin, who by the way doesn't like me very much, for no reason at all .' I complain as Shannon is dragging me around the shops, picking us both outfits for tonight.

'Don't take it personal Jayde, he doesn't really like anyone very much.' She shrugs her shoulders, well that just makes me feel so much better about going on a date with him, thanks. 'Now go try this on, you have the perfect figure for it' she smiles, handing me a gorgeous blue dress and pushing me towards the changing rooms.

'Ugh fine' I sigh, it's not like I have a choice anyway. I slump my way over to the changing rooms.

'How many?' The woman asks me, I just give her a look as if to say 'are you stupid or just blind?'. Then she asks 'one?' So I nod, rolling my eyes. Some people are just annoyingly stupid on purpose. She hands me a number then I walk into the changing room, closing the curtain behind me and trying on the dress. It fits perfect and I really love the colour.

Once I've changed out of the dress I come out and find shannon after dealing with the stupid lady.

'Well?' Shannon asks when I finally find her in the shoe section.

'It's perfect' I say, then we go and pay for it before leaving to get some lunch, I'm starving now.