9

When we get back to our room, after dropping Niall off at his, I collapse on my bed, I'm so tired and hungry. Food first I think, then sleep.

'Should we order food?' I ask Shannon, she just nods, trying to catch her balance. She's so drunk. I guess I'll order the food, considering I can actually speak without slurring my words.

'What do you fancy?' I ask her.

'Food' she replies, smiling.

'No really?!' I say sarcastically, making her laugh. She just shrugs her shoulders, laying back in her bed.

I go on my phone to find out what restaurants we have nearby that will deliver to our room, but when I look back at Shannon, she's fast asleep, on top of the covers, still in her dress and heels. How does she fall asleep that quick? I wish I could do that.

Great, so now I'm ordering food for myself, oh wait a second, where is my purse? I feel around my pockets but it's not there. I'm sure it was in my back pocket at the party, but it's not there anymore. Oh no...

I've got to go back to Harrys room, I really don't want to ugh. I can't deal with his rudeness right now, I'm far too tired.

I get up, sighing loudly, walking to the front door and closing it really quietly behind me, making sure I don't wake Shan up.

When I get to Harrys door, I knock softly, it's late so I hope he's still up. I'm sure the party would have finished by now.

Harry opens the door in just sweatpants and no top, I can't help but stare at his naked chest for a few seconds before he clears his throat. I look up at his face, he's still cold, emotionless and blunt.

'I think I left my purse here' I say, shuffling on my feet. Looking everywhere but at his face, he's making me feel so uncomfortable.

'Wait here' he says bluntly, leaving me standing alone in the hallway, the door shuts slowly by itself. I'm freezing out here.

A few seconds later it flies open again and Harry hands me my purse. 'Here' he says, before shutting the door in my face. Why is he such an ass to me?

What have I done to him?

Is he like this with everyone?

I don't even have the energy for this tonight. I walk back to my room slowly, then get into bed. I need to sleep.