A Night In The ER

Start from the beginning

I felt funny calling my mom in front of the guys, but they had too call their's too.  Harry and I could go, but Louis had to go home, his mom still wanted to see his report card.  Harry laughed as Louis told us this, but he quickly stopped as Liam's mom glared at him.  "Why don't you take my car home, I"ll just get it in the morning." I blinked hard as soon as I said that.  "Did that seriously just come out of my mouth?" I said as the guys mouths were wide open, staring at me.  "I think so." Louis seemed to be the most shocked.  "Well, take it, I mean it." I said, handing him my keys.  "Okay, thanks." Louis was proscessing what I just said.  "I'll jusy have my mom come get me or something." I said, trying to figure out how I was going to get home.  "What about me?" Harry looked at me, offended.  "You're still here?" I laughed as I said this, I got a smile out of Liam, and a dirty look from Harry.  "Kidding.  Do you not know me?" I said, waving bye to Louis as he walked out the door.

"We should get going." Liam's mom clapped her hands and started walking.  I looked over to Liam, who's nose seemed to finally stop bleeding.  He leaned over to grab my hand, and I swear I heard a little whimper come out of his mouth.  We got out to the parking lot, and watch Louis pull out in my Mustang.  I cringed at the sight of him in the driver's seat, I couldn't believe I let him take my car.  I paused, not knowing exactly where to sit in Liam's mom's car.  Liam poened the dorr of the backseat, leading me in before him.  Harry was slow to climb into the passanger seat.  I laughed as Liam's mom got into the driver's sat next to him.  It was only about a ten minute drive, and it was the complete opposite of the car ride up.  The three of us we talking and laughing.  It seemed like things were going back to normal.

I didn't even notice when we got to the hospital until an ambulance came zooming in with all the sirens right behind us.  "Imagine if that was Louis." Harry said, worrying me.  Liam hit him, hard.  "Don't joke with me like that, I'm already worried." I said as I pushed open the door on my side of the car.  "Sorry." he came up and hugged me.  I was seriously nervous.  It's not that Louis' a bad driver, well actually it is.  He's like a little kid, he gets distracted really easily.  Anyway, we walked ino the entrance of the emergency room, Liam squeezing my hand so hard I almost couldn't feel it.  I went to kiss his cheek, I stopped, remembering what happened earlier.

"Honey, over here.  Char and Harry will stay ouyt here, okay guys?" LIam's mom told us as she led Liam to the main desk.  "Okay, you didn't tell us this, but whatever." I said, pulling out my phone and sitting down.  There was a new message when I unlocked my touchscreen.  It was from Maddy.  She wanted to know how Liam was doing.

I have absolutely no idea, but he looks horrible, and I feel horrible 4 him...

Wish him good luck for me, I have to go swap cars w/ N, :)

Harry started cracking up when he saw the response from Maddy, he and I were thinking the same thing.  They weren't just going to swap cars.  You get where I"m going here.  I finished laughing to type back to her.

I would, but we're not in the same room as him... I've barely seen him all nite :/

Tht sux, srry, gtg bye

"She seems a little to excited." Harry went back to laughing as he said this.  "No really?  She gets to see Niall, of course she's happy." I said, playfully pushing him.  "I guess, but I wouldn't know that feeling." he said, it seemed that he was hinting at me.  "No chance Harry, get real." I smiled and threw my hair up into a ponytail.  "I wasn't talking about you!" he got all defensive as he said this, indicating that he was.  "It's okay, everyone has a crush on me!" I smiled as I went to check the time on my phone.  I stopped to look at my background on my screen, it was of me and the guys, Maddy was taking the picture.  I completely forgot what we were talking about as I looked at this, causing Harry to look over my shoulder.