Chapter 1

Vongola Mansion

As usual our favorite brunette Sawada Tsunayoshi or known as Tsuna is signing paper works cause by his 'oh~ so responsible guardians'
( Note the sacrasm ). He just want a rest from all those paper's sent from hell but he can't rest and that's because of a certain hitman tortu-tutor sent from hell.

He was about to finish his paper works then suddenly...
Reborn barge in breaking the door. "No more paper works!!! Can't you just knock or enter like what a normal human does!?" Tsuna yelled. "Are you yelling at me dame-tsuna?" Reborn said. "N-no...anyway what do you need Reborn?" He ask. "I'm just checking on you dame-tsuna , good thing you didn't ditch , cause if you did I will triple your training" after what Reborn said the brunette instantly pale in the memory of his spartan training. "Go back to work dame-tsuna those need to be finish by tomorrow" and with that Reborn left. Tsuna continue his remaining paper works.

Timeskip

Tsuna finish his paper works it's already 2:50 in the afternoon and he hasn't eaten lunch yet. The brunette sighed tiredly and the door open revealing a certain red-head with two plastic bag in the hand ( if you are wondering about the door , it's already fix while tsuna's doing his paper works ).

"Ah... Enma-kun ohayou and what brings you here?" The brunette ask tiredly. "Ohayou tsuna-kun and I'm here for the visit , it's been awhile since we last see each other" the red-head now identify as Enma said with a smile. "Yeah it's been awhile... Anyway what's inside the plastic bag you're holding?" The brunette ask finally noticing the bag that the red-hed is holding. The red-head smiles wider "Some prize for your hard work...here" he said and hand one of the plastic bag to the brunette. It is a strawberry cake and so they ate and talking about some random stuff.

They stopped when lambo suddenly barge in crying "Uuuwwwaaahhh...baka-dera is hurting lambo-san!!!" Lambo said crying , the gokudera barge in "Don't disturb juudaime ahoishi!!!" Gokudera yell chasing after lambo. Lambo trip and the bazooka come out and now currently heading towards Tsuna and Enma. "Juudaime watch out!" Gokudera warned them but it was too late they got hit by the bazooka. Pink smoke develop when the smoke clear there's no trace of Tsuna nor Enma. "Juu-juudaime? Where are you? Juudaime! Judaime!" Gokudera said but no one answer. He turn to lambo and start yelling at the poor child "Where is juudaime , ahoishi!?" "Lambo-san doesn't know!" And he started to cry.

Reborn suddenly barge in "Where's dame-tsuna?" Reborn ask more like demanded "There are more stacks of paper that is waiting to be sign" he see no sign of the brunette only a angry gokudera , a crying lambo and the bazooka which is lying at the floor innocently. "Re-reborn-san well you see juudaime isn't here because ahoishi trip and the bazooka flew to juudqime and the shimon decimo and when the smokes clear there are no sign of them at all" Gokudera said with a angry yet worried tone. Then Reborn glare at the cow kid "Did you let gianinni to touch the bazooka?" Reborn ask and again it is more like demanded. "Gianinni...probably took the bazooka to Lambo-san...when Lambo-san was asleep....because he give the bazooka back to
Lambo-san...this morning" he said hiccuping in the mid sentence.

Reborn take his leave , he has a certain mechanics to punished and he need to bring tsuna and Emma back.

-------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On Tsuna and Enma

Tsuna's POV

'Uuuggghhh...that hurts' I through. We were in a familiar yet unfamiliar place it is a forest , I look around and notice Enma-kun is still unconscious , I shook him to wake him up.
"Enma-kun...Enma-kun wake up" I said and he slowly open his eyes "Uuuggghhh...where are we?" He ask confused. "Well...even though I want to answer your question...I can't because I too wanders were we are , it seems familiar yet unfamiliar" I said answering his question.
"Ye-yeah" he replied then I sense someone's precence not only one but two person I notice that Enma-kun also notice it , I treid to stand up but failed the same goes for Enma-kun. 'My head hurts , it feels like exploding and my vision is starting to get
blurry , my consciousness is fading...' I through that was when I see Emma falls and I also fall but before I fully loss my consciousness I see a glint of yellow and red in front of us.

Emma's POV

"Enma-kun...Enma-kun wake up" I hear tsuna-kun waking me up "Uuuggghhh...where are we?" I ask confused. "Well...even though I want to answer your question...I can't because I too wanders were we are , it seems familiar yet unfamiliar" He said answering my question.
"Ye-yeah" I replied then I sense someone's precence not only one but two person I notice that Tsuna-kun also notice it , I treid to stand up but failed the same goes for Tsuna-kun. 'My head hurts and my consciousness is fading...' I through that was when I falls and Tsuna-kun also fall but before I fully loss my consciousness I see a glint of yellow and red in front of us.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 1!!!ヽ(^◇^*)/

Sorry for some mistakes if there's one or two!!!(๑•́ ₃ •̀๑)

This is my first ever fanfic and story , so please forgive me if it isn't good!!!(╥﹏╥)

I'm only 13 year old girl so please consider it!!!(;>_<;)

Thanks for reading!!! (-^〇^-)