Being the escape route

From : 1(509)555-****

November 28, 2011 4:12PM Friday

Hey, Londie, what are you doing this very, exact moment!

____________________________________

From : 1(509)222-****

November 28, 2011 4:13PM Saturday

Umm… working… do I get a prize for guessing correctly?

____________________________________

From : 1(509)555-****

November 28, 2011 4:17PM Saturday

Heck yes you do! But, you only get the prize if you guess correctly and since you guessed wrong, I’m sorry to have to tell you that you will not be getting it.

 But, I will tell you that the prize would have been something freak’n awesome and completely tasty! In fact, I’m sure that the mere thought of it would have made you drool.

____________________________________

From : 1(509)222-****

November 28, 2011 4:22PM Saturday

Oh, gosh, how had I gotten that wrong? I’m really at work right now. And let me guess what that prize would have been…

Me giving you my Physic’s homework to copy?

____________________________________

From : 1(509)555-****

November 28, 2011 4:23PM Saturday

                  Oh, how low, Londie. That was a real arrow to my heart. Just because it is the weekend doesn’t mean that I want your homework. I can talk to you for other reasons.

                  Do you want to know what your answer should have been?

                  “Oh, I’m doing absolutely nothing so do you wanna hang out because I have been ever so stressed these last few weeks and I need a day off (at least) because I’m just too stubborn to actually only do one job at a time instead of pulling off two. In fact, why don’t I doll myself up right this instant so we can hang out tonight because I am oh, so lonely!?... and I want you to take me as yours right now!”

                  Seriously, though, Londie. You are way too stressed out for a sixteen year old. You’re taking senior Physics for crying out loud! So, to answer that long rant you gave me… tonight we will have fun. I’ll be over to your house in about three hours. Okay? Good!

____________________________________

From : 1(509)222-****

November 28, 2011 4:50PM Saturday

                  First, I think (majorly) NOT!!!

                  And second… Why did my boss just come over and tell me that she was sorry for my loss…

                  Anthony…

____________________________________

From : 1(509)555-****

November 28, 2011 4:52PM Saturday

                  That was just Plan B. For some reason I had a feeling you would not go along willingly and told her that your grandma died.

____________________________________

From : 1(509)222-****

November 28, 2011 4:54PM Saturday

                  How in the world did you even know where I worked at?! And that was really low. Scumbag low, Anthie…

____________________________________

From : 1(509)555-****

November 28, 2011 4:57PM Saturday

Well, I called your house (don’t even ask how I got that number) and your dad picked up. Funny man, by the way. I asked where you worked and he told me that you worked at the animal shelter and the coffee house (Still can’t believe that you’re working at two places). So, I tried both places and told them that you needed the night off.

And you should know by now London, I’m no saint.

So, it’s official. There is going to be no butt’s about you going home and having fun with me tonight! Too stressful! I think you’re going to give me an aneurism. Aneurism by proxy (like the word, it’s all for you).

____________________________________

From : 1(509)222-****

November 28, 2011 5:16PM Saturday

                  What did my dad tell you?!

                  You’re a jerk. But at least it’s not like you’re going to come to my house and physically drag me away and off to whatever your little mind is cooking up.

                  Or to my job…