Being the Londie

From : MayorofLondon@itsMail.com
To : BigHitter@itsMail.com
Subject : RE. RE. About Friday…
November 22, 2011 8:46PM Saturday

No, I shouldn’t be creating e-mails that make you smile. What I should be doing is having enough sleep but last flipping night I had to cover someone else’s shift for them and it was the closing shift. Just too late. I bet you were at a party. I think I heard something about that in the hallways last week. The after Thanksgiving party? Which is actually quite weird because Thanksgiving is all about the family, right? So why would you have or attend a party that isn’t about family?

                  There I go again, sidetracked.

Hey, how about I wasn’t asking any questions yesterday because I was saving them all up on a mental list for later? What if I just wanted to do a quiet viewing? What if I didn’t was to get side tracked by you and your random conversations? And I always talk plenty when you are around.

I’m hating on the nickname, Anthie :D

My username doesn’t actually have a funny story attached. When I was in 6th grade (maybe) I though, he that’s cool! London Meyer…? London Mayor…? Mayor of London? So, yeah, that’s pretty much all there is to it… did you just yawn? See, told you boring.

That’s crazy, why would your mom give away a car for free. Although, that would just make her an extremely good person. Makes me feel like feeding the homeless…

I don’t take hand outs Anthony. You told me the car was going to be $500 and that’s the price it is going to be. I don’t want your pity after seeing my lifestyle. And that’s that.

I am very glad that no miscellaneous occurrences happened in the car though. Although, I was wondering how that one stain on the floor of the back seat got there…? It’s quite big and… stainie…

I think you just broke a rule or something by not knowing how to fix or work on engines. I thought all hot popular guys knew how to do that type of stuff for their women? And that is what a Lucy is.

Haha, I’m going to take your complement and wear it to school!

Oh, gosh, just think if I actually did that? I go to school on Monday with a pinned on complement saying that I’m a ‘closet jerk’, by Anthony Sanders.

How did I know that something this weekend you would ask once again for my Homework? I just had this feeling that you would… tsk, tsk, what could you possibly be doing that takes up one small hour of your time? I mean, it’s only twenty questions again? You could be doing your homework instead of banging a chick!

                                    Londie

P.s For some reason I actually like the nickname. And the posh British accent you add to it whenever you call me Londie.

P.p.s I’m actually having a hard time figuring out how I should answer your last question… I could go with the ‘I hate everyone’ reply but I don’t really feel like you’d believe that. How about this, no one at our school interests me enough to want to get involved with them as a friend.