November 16

From : MayorofLondon@itsMail.com

To : BigHitter@itsMail.com

Subject : RE. RE. RE. RE. RE. RE. RE. RE. RE. RE. Your used car.

November 16, 2011 7:50 PM Sunday

You are a pervert. You know that? And you are a stereotypical jerk. Way to be unoriginal, bro. I mean, how many times has there been a tall, dark and smirky popular kid? I bet the only book you ever read was ‘How to Become a Man-Whore’.

Really? You have no clue which person I am in the class. Do you? I dare you to tell me what I look like! Just to let you know mister that it was obvious that you are lying by the mention of needing to borrow my homework. (And why can’t you just spell homework out. Big whoop, are you allergic to long words or something?) I’m just telling you that for a heads up slick.

And Friday is so far good. What about the morning? 8-10AM okay?

                                London

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .  . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

From : BigHitter@itsMail.com

To : MayorofLondon@itsMail.com

Subject : RE. RE. RE. RE. RE. RE. RE. RE. RE. RE. RE. Your used car.

November 16, 2011 12:07 PM Sunday

What the F---! Who gets up that early on a day that they could sleep in on! That’s what Sundays are for! And damn, I didn’t even know that was a real book. Looks like I have to go back to the book store and get that piece of knowledge.

Don’t be crazy. You’re the girl with the short dark brown hair and the blue eyes with all that dark heavy makeup on. Just to let you know, you could be really pretty without all of that crap all over your face.

So, is that a no on the letting me see your homework?

How about this, you sleep in on Friday and come over to my house around 10AM.

Here is my address…

                (Address)

                                Anth

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .  . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

From : MayorofLondon@itsMail.com

To : BigHitter@itsMail.com

Subject : Still talking about your car

November 16, 2011 2:26 PM Sunday

I don’t think you got the point I was trying to make. There is no book in a store like that. I can’t believe I have to even explain my sarcasm to you.

Maybe you should get up more early in the day. Ever think about that? You feel more productive and for people that actually work, you have to work. But, I don’t think you would understand the meaning of work ethics. I mean, the only work you have to do it to get a drunken girls bra off. And for a moment there, I had hope in you. For a moment, I completely thought that you weren’t the oblivious guy that some of your friends are.

But then I thought, wait, this is Anthony Sanders we are talking about. So, tell me, what’s the catch?

My homework is still a no, go.