Too Close

Beca remembers the first time she saw the redhead, Chloe Beale. Chloe Beale. She was strolling through the activity fair without a care about college(forced by her father to go) Headphones lay on her neck, ears pierce with earrings or what Aubrey referred them as metal clamps. Never had she felt the electricity sting when her eyes glance up to the redhead who called her attention. Still to this day no one has made her feel so alive.

Beca is confuse about her feelings towards the redhead- oh no. She didn't understand how or when she fell for the redhead, the same redhead who isn't afraid to get close to people- is not afraid to get attach to people. Beca remembers in the past people try to "fix" her; change her. People like Jesse Swanson who would constantly force her to watch movies with him even though she says she dislike. Beca remembers that one night when she came to her room, crying because Jesse and her had a huge argument.

She remember crying; thoughts of changing herself. But she remembers what Chloe responded,

"Beca, you are perfect just the way you are. It may sound cheesy but you don't need to change." She can still feel the burning in her stomach, the sharp edges of the butterfly wings; stabbing her. Jesus, you so badly wanted to puke from how admiring Chloe is looking at her, but at the same time- she wanted to kiss her. Kiss her and so much more. That made red light blare in her head because when did she felt this way for Chloe?

Chloe Beale, the same woman who intrude her showering by entering her stall. That's Beca's favorite memory and maybe it's because it has something to do with the redhead naked- what? The woman had a body of a goddess! But for the most part, she remember how beautiful they sound together, singing one of Chloe's lady jam. It was all smiles and light blushes from Beca because a hella beautiful woman is standing nude- she didn't mind until Tom comes in taking Chloe away. Throughout her shower, all she thought was;

Oh shoot, I'm gay now.

Bisexual- yup that's how Beca figure herself out. So with that figure in her head- her feelings for Chloe increase and by increase, it meant; heart pounding, breath caught in throat, sweating, and the worst- monarch of butterflies....

For the most part she hated it, but moments like now where they're cuddling and watching some sort of Disney related movie- but the wheels in her heads turns quickly with the urge of kissing Chloe which she tries but fails because of the fear of getting too close.

Getting attach to someone is scary.... So that's why she's in her room on the floor.

She's afraid of getting close unlike Chloe who loves closeness. She admire Chloe for so many reasons- she was the only one who didn't try to change her.... So yea, there's many reasons to like the redhead and Beca wants to like the redhead but she's afraid it might end up losing her... She doesn't want lose Chloe- she loves her too much-

Beca eyes widen- and stood up.

I love Chloe

Love is something she's unfamiliar with but what she knows is that love is worth risks, and Chloe is defiantly worth the risk....

So Beca runs back to Chloe's room with force she grabs Chloe's head and press their lips together....

Fireworks.

She felt fireworks.

She pulls away,"I'm someone who's afraid to get too close, but for you- I'll get close."

Chloe replies with kisses and much more.

Beca is afraid to get too close, but for Chloe, she's willing to face her fear....