[Author Notes IMPORTANT FOR LGBTQ+ COMMUNITY

As some of you heard, a man enter a gay club in Orlando, and killed 53 and injury many.  I found out today and it sicken me. This was a hate crime. The parents of the man responsible said,"This has nothing to do with religion,"
This had nothing to do with religion just rather the fact he didn't like seeing two men kissing in downtown Miami. It disgust me how this man just walked in a safe space for the LGBT community and just slaughter them as if they done something wrong. This was a hate crime.

I saw a post where the comments were actually glad for this action. Homophobic people cheering in the comments with emojis 😃🇱🇷 like these. How dare they! How dare they cheer for the murder of 53 innocent people! How dare they! Is the world so cruel that 53 innocent people died and people are cheering their death because they were gay? It's fucking disgusting. I'm disgust, outrage, and sadden with fact that this is happening in the US. The United States where we are suppose to be treated equally.

May those who had fallen rest in peace and I wish the best for those families who lost a loved one because one person decide to murder innocent people.

And I wish you all safety who are going to L.A pride because I receive news that another person was arrest at L.A pride for having weapons. I wish safety for those who are going to pride. I wish safety for my community.  We won't let this pass as another shooting in American- if we can pass a marriage law then we change the gun law.

I know you were hoping for a update but this was important to address.

Stay safe❤️