The 100

Warning:This chapter has a HUGE spoiler for the show The 100. I'm serious if you have not seen episode Seven of Season three do not read it.

Thursday, March 3rd 2016

They were excited of course! It finally happen! The second Clexa and the sex scene. Beca and Chloe grin hugely- Beca who grew very attach to the Character Lexa, rooting for her getting laid.
"Hell yeah! That's my smol bean!"Beca shouted. Chloe laugh at how extremely cute her girlfriend is. She grab her hand and entwined them with Beca.
The two grin,"Told you Lexa was a bottom."Chloe smugly grin.
Beca rolls her eyes,"Whatever, in my head Lexa is top."

"But the one is truly top is Cla-"
The sound of a gun shot echo from their laptop. They're attention return to the television-their heart stop as they watch Lexa look down at her gun wound."No. No. No. No!"Beca shouted. As the show process more, it shows Lexa laying in bed and exchange words to Clarke which cause tears to fall from Beca's and Chloe's eyes.

It was when Clarke close Lexa's eyes when Beca broke down. She couldn't help herself... Lexa was her favorite character, she got attached to her. She related with Lexa in some levels and she felt like the writers just queer- baited them. When the episode ended, no words were exchange. Beca close her laptop, place in on her table, and cover her whole body. She made sure the blanket covers her face so no one can see the tears."Beca, babe."Chloe whisper.

"Why would they be so cruel?"Beca muffle questioned."Why would they kill off the badass lesbian? She was represent a lot."

"I don't know, they're assholes."Chloe replied. When she did not get an answer, she pull the cover down to reveal an pouting Beca."Hey, look at me."

"At least Lexa knew Clarke loved her."

"You're right, Chlo. It just sucks because she was my favorite character."

"She was my fav too. "

"Hey babe."

"Yeah."

"I love you."

"I love you too Beca."They kiss and hope for the The 100 fandom to be okay with this tragic news.

Alright first of all! How could they kill Lexa off? Especially right after Lexa and Clarke made love? They are evil!!!!!

Rest in peace Commander Lexa Woods.