The Walking Dead

Warning: Contains spoiler of The Walking Dead !!!!!

Beca and Chloe watch intensely as the scene progress. Tonight's episode of "The Walking Dead" was calmer than last weeks episode- thank God or more like thank Jesus! At the moment, Rick and Michonne sat on the couch discussing each others day.

"Dude, when are those two going to get together!"Beca cried out and she bite her nails. Richonne has been her otp ever since the first cameo of Michonne.

"Their sexual tension are high!"Chloe cried out as they watch Michonne and Rick place their hands into each other.

"Wait..."Emily stood up straighter,"I think this is it!"

They all freaked out when the richonne kissed happens. They even freaked out more when it wasn't just a kiss... They stayed quiet when someone calls Ricks name,"Carl, cover your eye!"Beca joked,"Cause you know, he has only one eye." She was shushed and as the ending episode progress, they all made a 'WTF' face when it was Jesus calling Rick's name.

Once the episode ended, Chloe and Beca stood up, hugging each other."Richonne has sailed! It's canon!"Chloe shouted excited.

Beca however stood quiet, looking at Chloe."Becs, why so quie-" Lips stopped Chloe from finishing her questions. Of course she kissed back because it's Beca's lips.

Emily literally cries tears because two of her Otps became canon tonight.

Honestly I don't know what this was xD I'm still effin' fangirling over Richonne! I literally cried when it happen. My mother who also watching TWD with me had no idea why I was crying over the two of them crying- I had to explain the whole Only True Pairing thing....

Anywayanyone else was teary eye due to Richonne?