Kiss You

Warning: This is a smut chapter! Might be bad since it will be my first time writing smut!

My eyes burn deeply with those blue eyes. They quickly fell to her lips, lips I'm desperate to feel. I look back to her eyes to see them flicker down to my lips then back to my own eyes. She scoot closer to me, hand on my thigh. My body burn with the contact of her hand."Do you ever wanted to do something you're not suppose to do?"She ask me, heavy breath.
"That depends, if you do this will it feel right to you?"She bite her bottom lip, making her look incredible. So incredible it makes me quiver."Well, I think it'll feel right."To think this all started with a simple kiss to the cheek from me. I couldn't help myself and I don't regret being in this situation."Then you should do what you want to do."Her eyes flicker down to my lips and I did the same. She has her bottom lip between her teeth.

"I want to kiss you."She said carefully as if she's afraid that she'll scare me away. If she had said this two years ago then maybe I would had ran. But I can't bear to denied my strong attraction towards the sexy redhead Goddess known as Chloe Beale."Why don't you?"
Her hand rub my arm,"I'm afraid,"She admitted,"I'm afraid that if I kiss you, I won't be able to control myself."

"Who said I want you to control yourself."Her hand trail lower to my body. She lean closer to me and my body begins to heat up.
My heart pounding with excitement. Anticipated with every passing seconds before her lips met mine. My heart burst as she deepens the kiss. Soon after our tongues began to explore each other mouths. Blood rush through my cheeks as I made a soft moan. Chloe pull back with a grin,"I'm glad I can make you do those sounds."Her voice deepen and I felt a pool between my legs. We bought our lips back together. My hands ran through her hair as she snake her arm around my neck, pulling us closer- if it's possible. I pull away, pulling off my shirt. This bold move made Chloe groan.
"Fuck, Beca. You never fail to amazing me."I attach our lips again. My mind cloud with lust and compassion for her. I wanted this for so long! My tongue discover as our hands does the same. Before I knew it, our clothes were gone and Chloe push me against the bed. Our hips kept rocking as we keep lip locking. "Chloe."I moan. She move her lips to my neck, nibbling, sucking. Anything that makes me moan. Her kisses lower to my breast, her tongue giving each of my nipples attention they're desperate for.
"God I love the sounds you make."Chloe said making me wetter. She lowers her self, teasing me by her kisses. She slip a finger through my lips and I let out a low moan. She began to pump in and out. My body buck up and I let out loud moans. She slip in another finger which made me gasp.
"Fuck me."I cried out.
"Don't worry I will, very hard."

She began to pump faster and my body felt like fire. My heart pounding loudly as my moans gets louder. I felt myself reaching to the edge."Fuck I'm going to co- Fuck me Chloe!" I felt everything rush out. My body fell back on the mattress. Heart slowly racing. I watch as Chloe seductively lick her finger licking off my juices. Fuck.
She crawl on my body, kissing me. I taste myself and once again I feel wet. I growl as I flip Chloe, allowing me to be on top of her,"My turn."

Heh first time writing a smut chapter (/.\) hope it wasn't that terrible!