Question 2: "Green, when did you realize you liked Red?"

Green: *awkwardly scratches back of head* Honestly? It kind of just happened you know? At first it was just me thinking he was c-cute *blushes* (Red blushing in background) then there was that almost kiss between us. *Looks over at Red* I think that was when I first started to really think and question my feelings for you.

 *Looks over at Red* I think that was when I first started to really think and question my feelings for you

Question 3: "Author-chan, why did you decide to write this?"

Oh, me? Okay. (Author-chan?) Well, I've always been a big fan of Pokemon, not the cartoon, but the games and manga- I did watch the cartoon but I just couldn't continuously watch it. I kind of just started writing. I really didn't think it would go so far or that people would really read it- I mean I hoped but didn't believe. While I was writing this it was actually pretty hard at first 'cuz I would have to look up a lot of information to make sure I was accurate. So that's why I write it, but I continue it because of you guys and all my readers. I may not be as popular as I was when I first started out, but I love it as long as people read what I write and enjoy it. My favorite part is reading the comments and talking with you guys like this.

Question 4: "Vanessa, where have you been all this time?"

Vanessa: Well, I've been helping Lysandre as long as I could remember. I would say more but apparently it's a spoiler. Umm... I was one of the main scientists that worked under him. I hated it after- ... Some things happened, but I had never found a time to leave. Then Red came in one day and, at first, I hadn't recognized him. Once I did though my priority was helping him get out. It wasn't until he left that I realized I had to get out no matter the consequences, so I did and here I am.

Question 5: "Green, how did you not realize Red was Akane?"

Red: *blushes*

Green: Well Red isn't a girl! I didn't even consider it! Sure they were very similar, but I couldn't imagine that Red would ever dress up like a girl so... Yeah.