Chapter 27

****Hi! Wow, wow, wow, wow! It's finally here, this is the last chapter of my first werewolf book! Thank you all, bless each and every one of the souls who voted, commented, or shard the story. You have been such an amazing audience and I hope this book was all that you hoped for it to be. Now go enjoy your summer, I know I will, and I will probably start up my next work sometime in August, if I can stay away for that long LOL.

Now I have a job for all of you! Here's the vote I want you all to take part in because I want to write for you guys:

WHAT WILL THE GENERA OF MY NEXT WORK BE?

A - REALISTSIC FICTION

B - SCI-FI

I need all of you to vote right here and let me know so I can start planning! Thank you!

So for the last time in this story remember to COMMENT, VOTE, AND FOLLOW ME! I love you all and here's the finale. Enjoy!!****

Picture above is a Guardian Wolf

******************************************************************************************************************************

Aris's POV

"Alpha, please you can't do this!" the silver-haired girl cried as she knelt at the side of my bed, her silky strands shrouding her narrow face with sharp features.

I managed a soft chuckle, which was all I could do in my current state and reached for her hand. She gripped it tightly as a single tear fell from her vibrant purple eyes, shimmering with red fractals. "You know I would never do this to you if I had a choice Bellatrix; there's nothing I can do to prevent this."

My life has been nothing short of a grand prix. After that night here I met the Moon Goddess for the last time all those years ago, she left me with my destiny and the greatest gift I've ever received.

Rowan. 

She mated Nova to Thaddeus and to call me happy was an understatement. After being subject to so much lose, I never imagined that I could be as happy as when Rowan and I were mates. Our situations could not have created a better pair, and for once I wasn't repulsed by the idea of mates.

Together we ruled over the Crimson Fire pack, which has grown immensely since it was formed. In the past decade, our numbers have breeched 600 making us the largest and strongest pack in the Americas. Packs from all over the world learned my name, the first female Alpha, and the leader of the powerful Crimson Fire Wolves. Our wolves have become the ultimate Warriors, Trackers, Runner, and packmates under the watchful eyes of the clan wolves whom I owe so much more than my life.

I had a new pack house built in the old part of the Ivy Eclipse territory and now it houses me, Rowan, the other clan wolves, as well as my generals Lyon, Darius, and a previous Midnight Lake wolf called Meridia. Together, we have risen from the ashes of two broken packs and created unbreakable bonds.

We have accomplished so much in my life time, our territory has tripled in size and I'm seen as one of the most respected Alpha's in the world. Also Rowan and I have finally been able to start a relationship. He's been nothing but wonderful, he treats me as an equally, he keeps his possessiveness in check and he respects me as a mate and as his Alpha.

I have not spoken to the Moon Goddess since she mated Nova and Thaddeus, but I have never forgotten her words and I am eternally grateful for everything she has done. You could definitely say that times have changed since I thought her to be a dictator for giving me a screwed up life. I can remember so vividly when we first found out the Goddess had given us both a second chance at love. When we told everyone about it, they had all been ecstatic.