Chapter 18

****Hello everyone I'm back have you been preparing a parade for my arrival? No? Ok that's fine but I better get cake in the mail to mend my broken heart. Anyway I just came back from a nice vacation in 90degree weather and I officially hate my home so yeah, I got a lot done and I got you all something. guess! Ok, don't guess...TWO WHOLE CHAPTERS!!! Oh my stars I actually hauled my ass into gear and wrote. Good job me! And thank you all who waited. I hope you all had a good break from school, if you do have February break. But Let's just start this. COMMENT, VOTE, ANF FOLLOW ME PRETTY PLEASE WITH HOT FUDGE AND CARAMEL ON TOP?!?! Enjoy!!****

Sorry no picture today loves!!

*************************************************************************************

Aris's POV

As I slowly turned, I took a second to flash my eyes to my surroundings. It was like a dream but it wasn't. I could feel everything, my werewolf senses were keen as ever, but something seemed off, something about this place seemed to stand still.

As I felt as if I already knew who was behind me before I turned around, but stories have made believing in the real thing hard, until now.

"Aris Titania Desdemona." Her voice was light and beautiful like a mothers' but also carried the authority and power of an alpha. I opened my mouth to respond, saying her name felt strange, the person my kin had prayed to, descended from, was standing right in front of me.

"Moon Goddess."

She smiled; her hair was moonlight silver, her skin smooth as porcelain, her eyes reflecting luminescent yellow. Her black dress was simple yet elegant, and in her hand was a long staff topped with a carving of the moon.

"I take it you know who I am." She replied. I nodded.

"So you are real," I countered. She let a small slip of her lip by and chuckled. "Whom do you think gave you your powers, which laid out your destiny?"

I remained stoic. "If you are real, what have you brought me here for?"

She didn't bat and eyelash at the demand, she merely ran her fingers along the staff, white light gathering at her fingertips.

"You called me, you have questions. So I have brought you here to give them."

I lifted my head, my interest peaked. "So now you heard me? After all of this, now you want to answer my questions?" I shot back. Her smile dropped like a cinderblock in water.

"Careful girl, I am still your Goddess and I have decided on your fate for a reason. Now I am giving you a chance to hear it out, very few every receive this chance. Don't make me regret it." She replied, her eyes flashing and her canines poking out.

Out of her pure authoritative power, my lips sealed shut. Power radiated off her in waves that made me feel the need to bow.

"That's what I thought, now, I want you to listen very closely because I will only do this once. You destiny has been a very difficult one to determine, but your path has only one final destination. To achieve this, you were never supposed to submit to the Midnight lake Alpha, your destiny clings to the moment where you decided to defy him."