Chapter 19

****Hi again! Oh look! It's a bird! It's a plane! It's...THE SECOND CHAPTER OF THE NIGHT!!!!! OmO I must be dreaming! Jk, sorry if that makes you question my sanity but I lost it long ago so it's ok >_< Really though I'm kidding......ok no I'm not please don't call the cops on me, I don't want to go back to the mad house, I just got out! Ok, now that I've scared all the sane ones away, let's jump right into it LIKE A HAMSTER!! COMMENT, VOTE, AND FOLLOW ME! Enjoy!!****

Picture is the Moon Goddess (she pretty!)

*********************************************************************************************************

Aris's POV

"Jesus Christ!" Christian shouted from the back as he jumped and slammed his head on the roof of the car, muttering foul words as he rubbed the lump.

"What the hell are you doing?!" Vesper yelled from behind me kicking my seat with a boot. I took a deep breath and settled back into my seat rubbing my throbbing head.

"Aris?" Rowan asked without taking his eyes off the road.

"I... Don't really know but I think, if I'm not going out of my mind, that I just met the Moon Goddess." I said, my thoughts were a heaping haze of nothing, but the conversation was clear in my head. All three jaws dropped and I had to turn Rowan's head back to the road to avoid the oncoming turn.

"Are you serious?" Vesper asked. I nodded. "She took Pandora."

"WHAT?!" Rowan's head snapped back to look at me.

"Watch the road you idiot!" I screamed again and he reluctantly turned his head back. "Whatever, you need to speak now."

"The Moon goddess took your wolf?" Christian asked, disbelief flooding his voice. I nodded and horrified looks seared to each of their faces. Vesper couldn't seem to look me in the eye. "Oh Aris..."

"But then she told me that Pandora was never my wolf to begin with. She gave me my true wolf, and from the feel of her, she's strong." I added and their eyes lit back up.

"Don't do that, we thought she completely took your wolf." Rowan groaned and the others nodded. I shook my head. "She also told me something else very interesting."

"Oh give me a minute; I need to prepare myself for another bomb like this. Ok go ahead, spill." Vesper said, crossing her fingers and squeezed her eyes shut. I scoffed. "She told me it was always my destiny to kill Logan."

Vesper opened one eye and gave me a weird look. "Wait, the Goddess told you to kill your other half, is that right?"

I shrugged. "I only got half the story, but apparently my path is all kinds of screwy. She said I figured out more than most do at this point but she still keeps playing me with riddles, I only really know some of my life plan."

"So Pandora isn't your real wolf, shocker there. But now you have the head honcho's permission to kill Logan?" Ves replied. I nodded.

"Wow, what a good day you're having." She scoffed and thumped against the seat.

I turned and gave her a dead look. "I did just find my pack murdered in cold blood." My voice grated my throat like metal shards, the words feeling sour on my tongue. She opened her mouth but said nothing and dropped her gaze.

"Well good thing this happened sooner rather than later." Rowan said as he turned the wheel.

I switched back to facing forward. "Why is that?" I asked, looking at him.