Ruby sighed “Gwen is dead”

Luna nodded her head as she let out a little “i know”

Luna took a deep breath trying to hold back her tears, Ruby knew what she was trying to do, everybody’s mind was screaming in anger at what just happened, Luna’s was no exception, Ruby walked up to Luna and hugged her, that’s when she burst into tears, Ruby looked over at Lucan who was looking around at Luna’s desk, he only just noticed the silver brief case on the floor under her desk, he picked it up and placed on the table and flicked the catches to open it, inside was the two large vial samples both labelled Adam and Eve, Lucan slammed his fist into the table which made Luna jump and left a dent the size of his fist on it as he said “this is what it was all for, a couple of bottles of liquid, we have lost men and women and many more hundreds died for this, Caleb i want two troopers to take this shit away and dispose of it, under my orders no one is to have it, not even the top brass is that understood?”

There was a slight pause as Caleb responded back “Aren’t you afraid of losing your job captain?”

The captain sighed as he said “if they want my fucking ass on a plate they can fucking have it for all i care, I’m too old for this shit and i be dammed if i see anyone else die”

There was another pause as Caleb responded back “understood, ill request two from DR Dawsons team, he would know what to do with it”

Lucan sighed “no other man i would trust, see to it”

As if by magic two sas troopers walked through the door, saluted one was taller than the other but one looked more feminine, the women said “Sir were here to take that stuff in the brief case to Dr. Dawson”

Lucan closed the case, took a deep breath and threw it to the tall SAS trooper, he caught it nimbally, Lucan said “take that thing away from here now”

Both of the SAS troopers saluted and walked out, Anderson had just finished his prayer while he walked over to Gabe’s bodie he bent down and said “strange”

Lucan didn’t even look at him but just said “What?”

Anderson moved her head from left to right, then back again as he said “her eyes are different, Golden at that”

Lucan looked at the corner of his eyes he said “What does it matter now” Lucan walked away next to Marcus and said “better say a prayer for this young lady first before you do that monster chaplin”

Anderson walked over, he moved a tuff of her hair to one side and said “she’s like a sleeping angle, it’s always the innocent that get hurt in a conflict”

Lucan snorted “and thats coming from a merc who would kill for money”

Anderson smiled as he said “true but if the person is unarmed we never kill them, but if they fight back then that’s another story”

Gabe twitched and coughed spurting out a small amount of blood that stained her suit, she tried to get on her knees slowly in pain from the bullet wound to her chest, she had only one option left as she got to knee but wretched out blood on the floor in front of her hand just reached the top of the table trying to use a leverage to get up.

Lucan looked up as two SAS officers walked in both tall werewolf’s and well built males walked in, they sniffed the air and then looked at Lucan, the both saluted in unison and said Sir!, as if they were trained by the military, Lucan looked perplexed as he asked “Who are you Guys?”

They both looked at each other as one said “Sir were here to collect the case sir”

Lucan narrowed his eyes as he stood up and said “but two troopers already took it”