Answers

I have y'all shipping Zhor more than Ziam xD i feel so accomplished

____________________________________

Zayn

Kirah asks:  When Liam left, why didn't you call for Thor?

I did, but the bifrost was broken and Thor was busy reconstructing it, and he had the burden of the Thorne. I really wish he could have been there. I used the necklace, it just didn't work.

Nameless asks: Have you had sex since Liam left?

Yes, ofcourse.

IM asks: Given the choice, who would you start a relationship with? (besides Liam)

I really wouldn't know, but I'd prefer it be someone who doesn't know my history. Maybe Sam.

(Alot of people asked the same question as Kirah's and it has been answered so I'm not going to repeat)

Steph says: you should really set Peter and Wade up!

haha okay

Namless asks: Who would you choose between Wade, Peter and Thor?

I'd choose Thor.

Lyn asks: How does it feel to see the love of your life with somebody else?

It's funny how things never really turn out the way you thought they would. Reality is different from our expectations. When you see the person you love fall in love with someone else, it breaks you.

You feel lost.

I distinctly remember the exact moment when I realized that our love would live forever in the past. I was at a loss for words.

I didn't know what to say. I didn't know what to think. I didn't know how to stand. I didn't know if I should keep my hands inside or outside of my pockets.

My heart was racing. The wind was knocked out of me. I couldn't spend another second thinking of him, because I knew I was about to break down. Love isn't just about the emotions you're feeling. It's about what this person means to you.

Gi says: When are you going to hop of Thor's dick?

Damn, I wouldn't. But if you ask Fatima nicely maybe she'll write Zhor smut for you XD

Maya asks: How are you? Are you feeling okay? I love you.

Aww thanks for asking, I'm alright, not the same but alright.

Ellie asks: Are you going to date Peter to make Liam jealous?

First, i love your name and second, no.

Michelle asks: Would you go with Thor is he asks you?

Yes.

Anushiya asks: Are you going to be hard on Liam or just forgive him?

I go through enough crap everyday, In all honesty I don't even want to see Liam's face. Because it hurts.

Divya asks: Do you have feelings for Peter?

No, I do not. I love him as if he's my baby brother.

Leta asks: Why don't you confront Liam about your past?

I'm just afraid of how he might react. I've been broken before and I picked my pieces up, but this time I feel that i won't be able to put myself back together if Liam breaks me.

Jasmine asks: If Liam wanted you back, would you take him?

Yes.

Liam

Steph says: I love you, but I hate you..

Everyone does.

Angela asks: Do you still have feelings for Zayn?

No, Maybe... I can't tell

Maya: You are a turd.

thanks... i guess

Samantha asks: WHen are you going to notice that Niall is cheating on you with Justin.

I don't know, I mean deep down i know he's doing it. I just don't want to believe it.

Jasmine asks: Why did you freaking leave Zayn?!

I was under a spell. hate vaera, not me.

Peter

(All of you love him so much, I feel like a proud mom, my Peter is so loved) 

(I'VE CHANGED PETERS AGE TO 18)

Nea asks: How do you feel about Zayn?

I don't love him like that, when he first took me in I did have a crush on him, but I'm past that now. I know how it feels to lose the one person you loved the most in your life. I've been through it. I just try to get Zayn to smile.

Nameless asks: Do you like the asshole type?

Umm, i don't know maybe?

Maya says: Please date zayn.

haha, I've tried xD

Leta says: Where do you see yourself in this story?

As one of the main characters B)

Wade 

There were two main questions: 

WHere are you?! 

my home, geez.

we know a cute guy you should date.

don't tell me who I should date.

Harry

Are you in love with Zayn?

wth no

When will you ask Louis out?

When Dean burns in hell (soon)

Niall

Speacial message from my lovely Steph:

you are on my list! I swear if I get my hands on you you're a dead man. I will blow your damn metal arm off, HOW COULD YOU DO THAT TO YOUR OWN BESTFRIEND? HE WAS HAPPY AND ENGAGED FOR CHRIST SAKE. I SWEAR TO  GOD I WILL CATCH YOU. I DON'T CARE IF YOU ARE A SUPER SOLDIER A MAD GIRL IS ALWAYS MORE POWERFUL. oh btw old man, Liam is a precious puppy, he don't need yo cheating ass.

damn, that was harsh xD

and everyone else too hates niall's ass for ruining Ziam.

Niall says that in his defense he was brain washed!