Write On Me

"M'lord, the letter has been sent. The witch is in the dungeons. but- but I can't help-" The Maestor speaks in a respectful tone, he hears a laugh coming from his Lord's chair.

"Can't help but what? Maestor" His lord asks, he hesitates then speaks.

"Sire, how will all this do Malik any harm?" His Lord laughs yet again.

"Tell me Maestor, how long have you been serving my realm?"

"Why, my leige, for a good seven years now"

"And have you ever seen me out of my armour?" His Lord asks, Maestor shakes his head.

"No m'lord, I have never had the honour" Suddenly the chair moves, and it now faces Maestor, a steam leaves the armour as it splits in half, revealing a slender female figure. The Maestor gasps.

"My leige, I never, I never kne-" The Maestor is cut off.

"That I was a female?" She stops to laugh, then continues, "Yes, Maestor; I never showed my true form, for I knew that this realm would never take me seriously."

"I understand, m'lor-lady" The Maestor corrects himself, he hesitates for a moment, then questions, "My lady, I don't mean to question your ways, but... Why do you wish hell on Malik?" When his lady's expressions turn hard and cold he quickly adds, "I am a Maestor after all, I wish to learn new things"

"Very well, Malik killed my husband, five years ago he stood where my husband layed to perish, and he laughed!" She reveals, stressing on the last part.

"Oh my, my lady, I am so sorry for your loss"

"Malik took away the one person who was dear to my heart, he took away everything. And now, I shall take away one of his in return" Maestor's eyes widen.

"You wish to kill Captain America?" Maestor says, Vaera smirks.

"No Maestor, what different will I be than Malik if I do exactly what he did?"

"Then what do you plan to do, my Queen?"

"Maestor, do you know what's worse than killing someone?" Vaera challenges, Maestor knows she has a plan to all of this.

"No my leige." He says from where he is knelt. Delightfully, Vaera makes a sound.

"Taking the one they love, away" she reveals, Meastor finds himself still rattled.

"I'm afraid I do not understand, my leige" Irritation takes over Vaera's face.

"What do you think I wish to do with the witch you fool?!" She snaps and thats when Maestor has realisation hit him.

"You wish to...."

***

Harry knocks lightly on the wall of the lab. Zayn doesn't look up at him so he has to do it again. Zayn finally looks up and smiles.

"I was afraid that you'd forgotten about me" Harry says, walking over to Zayn, his hands in his pocket, "now that Thor and Liam are around"

Zayn smirks, then lightly slaps Harry's chest.

"Oh come on, how could I ever?" Zayn says playfully, suddenly Harry is holding him tightly, hands around his waist, the best hug.

"Never get kidnapped again!" Harry says making Zayn laugh.

"Sure, I'll put that on the list of other 71 one things I'm not allowed to do" Harry just shakes his head.

"Do you know where Liam is? Usually by this time he's always done here nagging me about going to sleep" Zayn asks, curious about his boyfriend.