Fear The Unknown

I will post the answers to your questions later today or tommorrow! :)

____________________

Justin Bieber glances at his watch again impatiently, he's in the meeting room with every other Avenger they recruited, except the idiot in a can and spider freak. They've been waiting for the two of them since the past fifteen minutes. Bieber huffs and taps his foot. He needs to kick start this meeting soon. But ofcourse he can't do it without the two idiots who are the only ones that have found a lead! He rolls his eyes and decides that he's going to start now. But as he's about to speak he gets cut off by Zayn and Peter rushing through the doors.

With all eyes on them Zayn and Peter rush to the front of the long desk where Bieber stands, shooting them glares.

"Where were you two?!" Bieber demands, Zayn smiles at him nervously.

"In the lab... We didn't realise..-"

"Just shut up and start the meeting" Bieber says and takes a seat.

Zayn takes in a deep breath, he knows all eyes are on him so he keeps his eyes on his folder, his hands shake voilently as he tries to hold the folder, he tries breathing in and out but he's too nervous. Peter puts a reassuring hand on his shoulder and smiles, Zayn tries smiling back and then he takes another deep breath.

"A-Alright, hello everyone" He says and for a brief second his eyes meet Liam's and his heart skips a beat but he quickly looks away. He looks over to Harry because he knows he'll need to look at him through out the meeting if he actually wants to get through this. He clears his throat and Harry smiles at him widely gesturing him encourgingly to start.

"Alright, since Zayn is having trouble breathing, I'll start speaking" Peter interviens and Zayn's thankful, but the gratitude washes away once Peter starts.

"A couple of days ago I interupted Zayn's date with some smoking hot dude" Zayn glares at the brown haired boy who smirks back at him. Zayn looks over to the table and feels a blush cover his face, Luke sends him a wink meaning 'good job', Louis's smiling smugly since he's the one who set the date up, Harry looks really happy. Niall's face is expressionless and Zayn's not missing the quick glances the blonde sends towards Justin every now and then. Finally Zayn looks over to Liam who looks.. expressionless.

"Anyway, we made a very important discovery" Peter pauses and presses a button to show a photo on the screen.

"Portals, we've found that a number of portals have opened, linking the Earth to several different worlds and altering the laws of physics, causing gravity to shift without warning

"Portals, we've found that a number of portals have opened, linking the Earth to several different worlds and altering the laws of physics, causing gravity to shift without warning." Peter looks around to examine everyone's shocked expressions and so he pauses to let the news sink in.

"So... What does this mean?" Liam asks, Zayn builds up the courage to reply.

"It means that someone is using these portals to transport themselves to and from Earth" Everyone falls silent. No one knows what to say.