Sweet And Slow

I want to finish this story asap so i can get started on 'The Quiet Ones'

Btw Gigi Hadid as Vaera.
______________________

"Zee?" Liam asks, he's laid on their bed and Zayn is right next to him, but the smaller lad is facing the wall, not uttering a word.

"Zayn? Whats wrong? You've been quiet all night" Liam calls again hoping that Zayn will reply. Zayn sighs then shifts to face Liam.

"I'm fine" He mutters, Liam shakes his head and starts pulling Zayn closer, the raven haired lad hesitates to get into Liam's arms.

"Obviously something is bothering you" Liam says again, getting impatient. Zayn rolls his eyes.

"I told you. It's nothing"

"Zayn" Liam warns, Zayn finally gives in.

"Fine! It's Niall. He's bothering me, why did you have to bring him here huh? And why did you have to be so happy about it?" Zayn snaps, Liam's eyes are wide.

"What has he ever done to you?" Liam asks, not understanding why Zayn is behaving this way.

"Oh god Liam! He's your ex boyfriend and you seemed so giddy about him being here!"

"He's my best friend first, then my ex. Zee come on, what is this really about?" Liam tries, Zayn gives out a big sigh then starts.

"I-I just- you seemed so happy, that he was here and and-then you spent the whole day with him! It was bugging me. I hate to know that he's been with you like me, and I hate the fact that yo-you might love h-him like you love me" Zayn confesses, his voice sounds so small and broken that it makes Liam's heart hurt.

Liam pulls Zayn in for a hug, he doesn't understand why Zayn gets so insecure, he's perfect, he could have anyone he wanted yet he's with Liam. And he thinks Liam might leave him.

"Little one, you need to stop thinking that I might ever leave you, you're the moon of my life Zee, I love you with every fibre within me" Liam stops to kiss Zayn, passionate and soft. Not desperate and rough. When they pull apart Liam continues.

"He was a part of my life yes, but you are my life now. I would never ever leave you baby" Zayn pounces up to embrace Liam into a tight hug, there are tears in his eyes when he pulls away, then he attacks Liam's lips, they move quietly in sync, sharing gentle touches. It feels different, to both of them. They're never actually made love. It's always rough and rushed because it's in their nature. But slowing down feels nice too. Zayn loves it.

They pull apart and stare into each others eyes. Liam fiddles with the hem of Zayn's shirt but then moves on to Zayn's boxers, Zayn's not wearing any pants, which is a great advantage for Liam because with one tug the smaller boy's boxers are off. Zayn's shirt is still on, Liam leave it there and proceeds to remove his own shirt. Then Liam presses his lips againsts Zayn's, the kiss lasts a second, too short for Zayn's liking so when Liam pulls away Zayn chases his lips. Liam moves his hand to Zayn's inner thigh, and squeezes it, getting a satisfied sigh from Zayn.

Liam gently pushes Zayn onto the bed, so that Zayn lays on his back with Liam towering over him. Liam leans in and kisses Zayn's neck, earning another muffled sigh of pleasure from the boy. Liam bites gently at the lobe of Zayn's ear.

"So beautiful" Liam breaths out, then starts kissing Zayn everywhere. The smaller boy whimpering beneath him. Liam slowly grinds their hips together earning sinful moans from Zayn. Zayn's face is pink with a blush when Liam cups his member and starts pumping it with one hand. They're going sweet and slow, loving every moment. Liam's still pumping him, his fingers getting wet with pre cum. Zayn's eyes roll up in pleasure.

"I'm gonna cum" He breaths out, his voice sounding desperate.

"Oh no you don't, I'm gonna make you feel so good" Liam whispers then moves his hand away from Zayn's manhood, he traces small circles and lets his fingers brush against Zayn's hole. Zayn moans out, grinding into Liam. He sits up and hastily removes Liam's pants, Liam returns the favour by removing Zayn's shirt. Both of them now are naked, grinding sloppily against eachother.

"Liam" Zayn cries out, eager for Liam's cock. Liam chuckles, loving the site of his beautiful fiancè so desperate for him.

"You need prep?" Liam asks to which Zayn shakes his head abruptly.

"Already stretched, just get in me" Zayn whines out, Liam complies as he guides his length into Zayn's hole. Zayn grips the sheets as Liam pushes into him, his back arches at the pain and pleasure.

"M-Move" He says, Liam complies again as he starts to move, slow. Soon they're caught tempo, Liam's thursts sloppy and sweet making Zayn cry out, the moans leaving his mouth making Liam harder. Liam grips Zayn's sides as he's thrusting in, Zayn whimpering. Soon Liam hits his prostate which results in very loud moans and tears.

Zayn knows he can't take it anymore and he hits his climax, "I love you" He shouts out as he comes all over his stomach, thats all it takes for Liam to come after two more thrusts, repeating the same words.

***

"You have reached their residence?" Vaera asks from her throne. Niall whose at Zayn's house speaking to Vaera's hollow gram smiles.

"Yes master" He says obediently. Vaera smirks.

"Good job" She says, then with a hard expression on her face she continues, "Maestor will tell you the location, all you have to do is get Captain America there" She commands from her seat, Niall bows in her honor saying that she will have him there on time.

"If you fail to bring the man on time, I will bathe the starways in your blood" Vaera threathens, Niall nods and the transmission ends. He sighs as he looks around his room. The thought of this Captain America bugs him, because he almost feels as if he knew this man some time before. He shakes the thoughts away. He's been ordered to lure Captain into the trap, and thats all he's going to do. He won't let anything come in between his mission.