♔.Chapter 18

~ 5 SECONDS EARLIER ~

Suho went to the garbage bag and pulled out a dead, shrivelled up mouse he had found behind the stove when he was cleaning up.

*Wait until she sees this!* he thought with an evil smile. Suho quickly turned around and with all his might, threw the dead mouse straight for your head.

"No that's ok . . ." you started. Then you saw it. A gross, dead mouse, coming straight at you. Before you even had time to think, you shrieked and climbed the nearest thing to you.

The mouse narrowly missed you and hit the wall instead. It made a gross "SPLAT!" sound as it hit the wall. *Phew!* you thought, *it almost hit me.* You turned your head towards Suho.

"You a**hole, what did you . . ."

"Umm . . . crazy waygooken," you heard someone say below you.

*What the!* You looked down. You were not on the ground. Nor had you climbed a piece of furniture. No, you were on top of Sehun. Your feet were on his shoulders and you were desperately clutching onto Sehun's head. *How the h*ll did I get here?* you wondered.

"Can you get down NOW!" Sehun looked up at you with an angry pout.

"Sorry Sehun . . ." you started to say when you noticed someone out of the corner of your eye.

"TAKE THAT!" Tao yelled as he picked up the slighty squished mouse and hurled it at you. You pulled Sehun's head backwards with all your might, causing the two of you to fall over.

"OH GOD!" you gasped.

"What the . . ." Sehun started.

Then he saw it. The dead mouse. Right on the middle of his chest.

"AHHHHHH!" he shrieked as he moved violently to get the mouse off his body.

The mouse went flying through the air and landed a few feet away. Sehun ran over to you and without thinking, threw his arms around you waist and dug his head into your stomach.

"So gross. So gross. So gross", he mumbled as he shook.

All of a sudden Sehun looked down. Then he looked up at you. You both met eyes. Sehun looked back down at his arms.

"OH GOD" he shrieked. He quickly threw his arms off of you and ran towards the bathroom. "OH GOD" he yelled as he ran.

*Real mature,* you thought with a sigh. You then turned towards Suho and Tao, who were both standing very far away from you now. You slowly got up and looked them straight in the eyes.

Then as fast as you could, you ran towards the dead mouse, picked it up, and hurled it at the two of them. It hit Suho square in the right arm with so much force that it seems to liquefy on impact. Suho shrieked like a girl and ran towards the other bathroom.

"SOOOOO GRRROOOOSSS!!!!" you heard him yell all the way down the hall. *Serves him right,* you thought with a huff. You then looked towards Tao.

"I'M SORRY, DON'T HURT ME!" Tao shrieked as he dropped to his knees in front of you and bowed with his head and arms against the ground.

You looked down at Tao, rolled your eyes, and walked out of the living room.

"YOU BETTER CLEAN UP THAT MESS RIGHT NOW TAO!" you yelled over your shoulder as you walked down the hall.

*I knew these guys were jerks. You say one nice thing and you get a mouse thrown at you!* You let out a big sigh.

As you walked towards Ahjussi's room to tell him what EXO just did, you heard a sob. *Where's that coming from?* you wondered. You followed your ears until you ended up at the bathroom door.

You put your ear against the door. Yep, definitely crying. *Was it Sehun?* you wondered. *Cr*p, what do I do?* You started to walk away but then your legs stopped moving.

"Stupid conscience", you mumbled. You walked back to the door and lightly knocked.

"Sehun, are you ok?" you quietly asked. No answer. You knocked again.

"Sehun?"

"JUST GO AWAY!" you heard him sob.

"LEAVE ME ALONE!"

You tried turning the door knob. Luckily for you, it was unlocked. You pushed the door open slowly. Sehun was sitting on the bathroom floor, with his knees to his chest.

He looked up at you as you entered. His eyes were blood shot and he had streaks of tears all over his cheeks.

"DON'T LOOK AT ME!" he shrieked as he turned his back to you. He dug his head into his knees. "Please . . ." he mumbled.

You walked over to Sehun and knelt down next to him. You put your right hand on his shoulder.

"What's wrong. . ." you started. And that's when you noticed it.

Sehun had wet himself. He had been so scared by the mouse that he had wet himself. *Poor maknae,* you thought.

"Sehun, it's ok", you said, "I'll go grab you some new clothes". You stood up and started to walk towards the door when all of a sudden Sehun grabbed your hand. You looked back at him.

"Please. . .don't . . .tell. . .hyungs . . ." he quietly sobbed. You nodded your head yes, gently squeezed his hand, and turned to leave.