♔.Chapter 2

You entered the lobby of a hotel and walked towards the check-in counter. A good looking Korean guy with light brown wavy hair was standing behind it.

"How can I help you?" he asked you in English.

"I'm here to check-in" you answered back in Korean.

"Oh!" he smiled as he replied back.

"Sure. What's your name?"

You told him your name, showed him your passport as proof of ID, and showed him your confirmation number. He typed a few things in the computer, handed you a card key, and called over a doorman to take your suitcases up to your room.

"You're in room 523. Please enjoy your stay" he said as he bowed.

You thanked him, turned around and found yourself looking at an equally good looking doorman. *Definitely picked the right hotel to stay at!* You thought.

The doorman grabbed your bags and you followed him to the elevator, making sure it wasn't too obvious that you were staring at his bum. (Hey! Even girls need to do some bum looking too!)

After you got to your room, you looked at your watch. It was already 5:50. *I wonder how far SM Entertainment office is from here?* You grabbed your computer and checked Google Maps. 45 mins by foot. *I bet I could make that in under 30 minutes if I rollerblade.*

You rummaged through one of your suitcases and pulled out an old pair of well used rollerblades. These were a present from your Ahjussi and you took them everywhere you travelled.

You hurried down to the front entrance of the hotel, put your rollerblades on and threw the flats you were wearing into your purse. You looked at the direction you had written down on a piece of paper. *Ok let's go!!!*

You hurriedly skated past huge skyscrapers and shops with bright signs. You dodged businessman walking to work, ahjummas trying to sell trinkets on the side of the sidewalk, and the occasional slightly drunk ahjussi.

*Ok right at this street, down the hill, and right at the bottom of the hill and I should be at the front doors of SM.* You turned right at the next set of light and saw the hill in front of you.

You bent your knees slightly as you started to go down the hill and let the momentum you had built up to propel you down.

~Meanwhile inside SM Entertainment~

"Guys, let's just go out the side doors," Tao said.

"There are lots of fangirls at the front today". 11 sets of heads nodded in agreement.

"If this is what it's like already and we haven't even debuted yet, I'm scared for the future," Kris mumbled as he touched his temples with his index fingers.

"Manager Kim said for us to go home by ourselves today" Suho spoke up, "Apparently he's going out for dinner with someone".

"Maybe a girlfriend?" Sehun snickered.

"No, family." Suho replied. "Could you imagine him with a girlfriend? Oh good God!" The rest of EXO giggled like girls behind Suho.

"H*ll will freeze over before that happens," Xiumin replied with a smile.

"Ok follow me guys" Tao said, "There should be a company van out this way"

Tao picked up his backpack with his right hand, used his left to open the door, and while swinging the backpack, he stepped outside as the rest of EXO followed.

~Outside SM Entertainment~

The wind was blowing through your hair as you glided effortlessly down the hill. You closed you eyes slightly and took in the feeling of the air rushed past against your skin.

All of a sudden you noticed a white van parked in front of you on the road.

"Cr*p", you mumbled, and took a sharp turn to the right onto the sidewalk to avoid crashing into the van.

All of a sudden in front of you, a door opened and a backpack was being thrown up into the air.

THWACK!

Your head hit the backpack, your feet came up from underneath you, and your back hit the sidewalk.

*Ok maybe I was being too optimistic about this year.*