♔.Chapter 10

Kim Sang was in his car driving towards EXO's apartment when he got a call. He pulled out his handphone. *I wonder why Hana is calling? She must just be excited and want to talk*, he thought with a smile.

"Yoboseyo? How did the meeting go?" he cheerfully asked.

"Ahjussi", you mumbled holding back the tears, "they . . . didn't accept me. It was a mistake. They sent it to the wrong person."

With this you couldn't hold back the tears any longer and then they started to flow.

"What do I do NOW? What can I do? I have nowhere to go. I'm basically homeless Ahjussi." You continued to sob over the phone.

"Oh Hana, I'm so sorry!" Kim Sang said as his heart broke. This was the first time he had ever heard you crying, let alone in front of him.

"Where are you? I'll come get you now!"

"You don't need to do that Ahjussi. You have to work," you sniffled.

"No I'm coming to get you. Are you still at the university?"

"Ne Ahjussi."

"I'll be there soon", Kim Sang said. And with that he hung up the phone, did a quick U-turn, and headed towards the university.

*Poor Hana, we're both having a bad day.*

~15 MINUTES LATER~

Kim Sang drove up to the university. You were sitting on the front steps with your arms around your knees.

"Hana, is that you?"

You looked up at him with a weak smile.

"Ne Ahjussi."

Your face was pale except your eyes and nose where it was blood shot from crying.

"Oh Hana! Look at you. I'm so sorry" Kim Sang pulled you up and gave you a bear hug.

"It will all work out in the end. I promise".

He pulled you back a bit and looked at you in the eyes.

"I promise."

You nodded your head. You had to be strong. It wasn't Ahjussi's fault and you really didn't want him to be worried because of you.

"I'm sure it will Ahjussi. I'm just really disappointed", you said with a weak smile.

"Come with me. I have somewhere to go first but then I'll take you out for that Korean BBQ and some soju. That will cheer you up", he said with a smile.

Ahjussi knew you so well. You smiled at him.

"Ne. That sounds good."

Ahjussi took your hand and led you towards his car. He opened the passenger door, helped you in, and closed it behind you. He got in on the driver's side, closed his door, and started up the car.

"So where do you have to go first?" you asked Ahjussi.

"Well, Hana, ummm. . ." he turned his head to avoid your eyes, "to see EXO."

*DAY OFFICIALLY WORSE*, you thought as you let out a big sigh.