♔.Chapter 7

~MEANWHILE IN EXO'S VAN~

"I said it's mine!"

"No mine!"

"No it's my turn now".

"Eww, I don't want this"

D.O found himself holding a porn magazine with two girls kissing each other on the front. He quickly chucked it to Kai who happily caught it.

"Hyung, you're such a prude!" Kai laughed.

*No I just have morals*, D.O thought.

Sehun and Tao leaned over Kai's shoulders to get a better look at the magazine. Sehun covers his mouth as he giggled at seeing the girls dressed so provocatively while Tao smiled ear to ear like a fool.

"Don't let the sexiness burn your eyes kids," Suho said with a smile. He then turned to grab his bag and pulled out a large stack of magazine still wrapped in plastic.

"Cause there is still more to see!"

"I don't think Manager Sang would be very happy knowing you're these kid's supplier," Luhan remarked.

"These are nothing compared to some of the magazine they sell in North America," Kris piped in. "Those are sexy!"

"I want to see some of THOSE!"

"ME TOO!"

*Oh God! I live with a group of perverts!* D.O thought as he put his face into the palms of his hands.

"Don't worry, I feel the same way you do too" Baekhyun said sympathetically as he put his hand on D.O's shoulder.

"Thanks hyung, at least one other person here has some morals too," D.O said with a small smile.

After a half hour of arguing over who got which magazine , the van arrived in front of a large 50 floor apartment building.

"Cr*p they're here too!" Tao exclaimed as he pointed towards a group of girls near the front doors of the building.

"Fangirls," Lay sighed.

"Driver, can you go around to the side", Suho asked.

The driver of the van nodded and took a sharp turn to the left and entered the parking lot. Quickly the boys put on their hats, pulled on some sunglasses, and walking a quickly as they could towards the side door to the apartment building.

"THERE THEY ARE!!!"

"OMO! THEY'RE SO DREAMY"

"I WANT TO TOUCH HIS BODYYYYY!"

"Run quickly men!", Luhan shouted.

"They're coming for us!"