♔.Chapter 9

"WHAT!"

You started to shake. How can this be happening? Why me?

You looked up at the dean of the university who stood in front of you. His eyes shifted off the side to avoid your gaze.

"I'm really sorry Ms. Choi, there was a mix up. The acceptance letter was never meant to be sent to you. I really wished I could do something for you but we have no openings left this year."

The dean did a 90 degree bow in front of you.

"Maybe try again next year?" he weakly smiled.

*This doesn't make sense. How the world do you send an acceptance letter to the wrong person? I can't go back home. I gave up my apartment. I sold all my furniture.  I even sold my car.  Bruh, I don't even have enough money for tuition this year if my old university would even let me in.*

You looked down at the ground and bit you lower lip to keep from crying.

*Pull it together Hana, don't let him see you being weak.*

You quickly stood up and looked at the dean straight into his eyes. He stepped back a step and tried to look away once again.

"I hope you realize this won't be the last time you hear from me," you said through clenched teeth, "I will get into this university no matter what!"

You started to walk towards the door when suddenly you turned around again.

"NO MATTER WHAT!" you huffed.

You pointed your finger at your eyes then to him.

"I'm watching you from now on! If I hear there are any openings, you will be taking me in as a student."

You opened your eyes wide, titled your head slightly to the left and creepily smiled.

"YOU HEAR ME?!?"

The dean eyes grew wide as he nodded his head quickly.

"Ne."

You walked out the door and slammed it behind you.

*She is one crazy waygooken!*, the dean thought to himself.

~MEANWHILE BACK AT SM~

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU'RE QUITTING?!?" Kim Sang exclaimed as he stared at the ahjumma in front of him.

"You can't quit, we need you!"

"No, you just need me for a good review," Mrs. Kwon, EXO's housekeeper stated, "those boys certainly don't need me. Do you know what they did to me today? They put red dye into my shampoo."

*So that's why your hair is pink*, Kim Sang thought to himself.

"They have no respect for me! They don't appreciate anything I do! They're just a bunch of 5 year old!" Mrs. Kwon started to tear up. "I can't take it anymore!"

"Please Mrs. Kwon stay," Kim Sang said as he took her hands into his.

She looked at him and weakly smiled.

"At least for one more day," he continued.

At this her face fell.

"No, I'm hurting you when you need me the most!" she yelled, "so you know the struggles I've went through these last few months."

And with that she was gone.

*Great! What do I do now?*Kim Sang thought as he put his face into his palms. *Guess it's up to me to clean today.*

With a sigh he grabbed his wallet, his hat, and started to walk out of his office.

"I'm going to kill those boys!" he mumbled under his breath, "they couldn't have waited one more day!"