♔.Chapter 14

"WHAT??" The EXO members looked at you in shock. Clean? You wanted them to clean? Who did you think you are asking them to clean?

"That's not my job!" Chen answered with a huff.

"Well keeping Ahjussi's job is mine," you answered, "and it should be yours too."

Chen looked at you and then lowered his head in shame. *I hate to admit it but she's right. We can't let Manager Sang lose his job*, he thought with a sigh.

The rest of the EXO members digested what you had just said. They knew you were right but none were about to admit it to you. Kris looked up at you and smirked. *Ok she is nice. Deep, DEEP down*, he thought.

"So Ahjussi, where do you keep the cleaning supplies?" you turned around and asked him.

"Cleaning supplies? Ahh . . .well . . . I don't know," he answered as he looked away.

"I thought you said it would have been worse without you?" you asked, "have you ever even touched a broom since living here?"

"Well, no," he answered in shame.

You rolled your eyes as you shook your head. *Poor ahjumma. She had 13 kids to clean up after. Not just 12*, you thought.

You looked around and saw a closet door next to the kitchen. You went over to it and looked inside. Like you had guessed, it contained brooms, mops, as well as other various cleaning solutions.

"Ok boys!" you exclaimed, "Line up!"

They looked around at each other and then at you.

"Didn't you hear me? I said line up!"

Quickly the EXO members scrambled to stand in line in front of you. You noticed out of the corner of your eye that Ahjussi was starting to walk away.

"That includes you Ahjussi" you barked.

With his head hung low he walked over and stood in line as well.

"First things first let's split you into groups." You pointed to the four boys on the left. "You'll be in charge of cleaning the kitchen and living room. And your names are . . .?" you asked.

The boys continued to stare at you like you were crazy.

"Soldiers, I asked for your names!" You inwardly smiled. *Hehe. I feel like a drill sergeant!* you thought.

Suho, Sehun, Lay, and Chen stood there dumbfounded. Quietly they introduced themselves one by one.

"Ok you four," you pointed at the next four in line, "you are on bathroom and laundry duty. Names please"

Chanyeol, Baekhyun, Xiumin, and Kris didn't need to be asked twice. One by one they introduced themselves to you as well.

"And you four," you said as you pointed to the last four, "are on bedroom duties. Names please."

Luhan, Kai, Tao, and D.O also answered you quickly.

"And Ahjussi and I will be the floaters and help you out wherever needed," you answered as you clapped your hands together, "so let's get to work!"

You went to the closet and started to hand out cleaning supplies out to the different groups and gave them their working orders.

"Ok, Suho, right?" you asked. Suho looked over at you. *She remembers my name. Wow. Good memory.*

"Start doing the dishes. Here's some gloves and soap." You handed him a bottle of dish soap and pink rubber gloves. *Pink? Really?* Suho thought as he took the gloves.

"Sehun, you clean the counters and pick up all the garbage. Lay, sweep and wash the floors. Chen, you can dust the furniture and blinds, and wash the windows." The three of them nodded and took the supplies as you handed it to them.

"Ok now you four." You looked over at the second group. " Xiumin, here is some cleaning solution". Xiumin looked at you and came and took it out of your hands. "You're on tub and toilet duty. Make sure to clean them until they sparkle," you said with a smile. *How the frick did I end up with this*, he thought, *worse job ever!*

"Chanyeol, you can clean the vanities, mirrors, and floors, and Baekhyun and Kris, you'll be charge of laundry." The four of them nodded.

"And last but not least," you smiled at the last group, "my bedroom people. D.O, please strip the beds and help launder them, and then make them straight again after. Luhan, you'll be in charge of sweeping and vacuuming the floors. Kai, you can clean up the rooms and make sure everything is picked up off from the floors. And lastly Tao – my attacker", you said as you looked him straight in the eyes, "you're on dusting duty."

Tao puffed up his chest as he looked back at you. "I didn't attack you . . ." he starting to exclaim but you had already turned and started to walk away.

"Now let's get to work! Fighting!" you shouted. Ahjussi came over next to you and did a "Fighting!" gesture with you as you both laughed.

EXO just stared at you two dorks and then turned around and got to work.